BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren L.
This is a fabulous product. This setting spray really makes my makeup last for an entire work day. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay products. My face feels so refreshed after I spray my face with this in the morning. I always apply my mascara after I use this spray, as it can cause my mascara to run. I will continue to purchase this setting spray.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
I don't go a single day without using this setting spray. It goes on with the perfect mist and doesn't make my face feel wet or oily after applying. It genuinely holds my makeup in place all day long!! I wouldn't say it gives a full 24 hour hold, but if you're looking for something to get you through work and a night out, this is definitely a great product for you!!!
Angie S.
Sewell, NJ
I used to have really oily skin and it made my make-up melt off my face. But after using this I've never had that problem again! This spray is really easy to use and you only need one or two sprays, so it should last you a while. It doesn't have a scent and dries almost instantly but keeps your make up on all day!
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
I love it as a setting spray I have combination mixt skin so I tend to get a bit of oil just on T-zone at the end of the day. This product keeps my foundation set, concealer from creasing and keeps my smokey eye from running, and overall keeps my makeup looking fresh as if I just applied it. Once less thing I have to worry about on a night out! I would never leave the house without applying the All Nighter setting spray on top of my makeup! I recommend this to all makeup lovers :D
Cody M.
London, KY
Personally, I have super oily skin that's so bad sometimes foundation has a hard time sticking to it. I tend to use a good amount of powders to keep the oil away and this setting spray makes my face look fresh, free of oils and keeps my makeup on all day. I've tried so many products that claim to do this and don't, but this is the real deal and I'd recommend it to anyone. Urban Decay is always super reliable!
Thaila I.
I tried other products but kept coming back to Urban Decay, it just seems to work best. Doesn't protect against the sun but it keeps that makeup lasting all day and night
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
This was my first setting spray and i didn't notice to much of major difference as others have stated. I used it for my wedding makeup and did sweat a lot for dancing,going outside in Florida VERY HUMID, and i feel like my eyeshadow by the end of the night had faded. Granted i didn't get any makeup on my dress. Or husband and he was wearing white as well. The stray felt somewhat sticky and took a bit of time to dry. I thought it did the job but I wouldn't say you NEED it or else.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA
Best setting spray I have ever used! I pack this stuff on! Working two jobs and 12 hour days, I definitely can't go without spraying this on my face each day! I would recommend setting your face before you put on mascara if you don't use waterproof. Besides that I see no cons with this product!

This will keep you looking flawless all day long!💛
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product but they always seemed to be out at the Ulta near me. The sales lady told me to try the DeSlick instead. Same idea but for more oily skin. I don't know about you but sometimes with the glare of the camera on my face I get a bright spot on my forehead. Not with this product! I do 4 sprays starting from top left and moving clockwise before I put on makeup. Once my makeup is done I do 4 more sprays. The mist is light and drys very quickly. No weird smells.
Zahraa K.
valrico
This product is great for setting your makeup. However in not the biggest fan because it irritates my sensitive skin. Also, I feel like it dries me out. I tend to not use it often because of this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.