BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashlee H.
Best setting spray I have ever used! It honestly does set my makeup all night through bars, clubs, the whole nine yards. If your looking for a good setting spray, look no further than this! You won't find anything better
tiama l.
Las Vegas, NV
I just got the setting spray very excited but honestly it does not really work for me my skin is still very oily at the end of the day don't know what I'm doing trying to experiment with it but overall it's OK setting spray I would not recommend it to someone unless you have dry to normal skin I should have gotten the urban decay setting spray for oil control
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
This setting spray is by far the best spray I've ever used. There's no harsh smell or alcohol feel to it. It locks in all my make up for hours on end, through going to bars and playing on the beach to working out even.
Ashley M.
FAYETTEVILLE, GA
This is BY FAR the best setting spray that I have ever used ! It makes my makeup last at least 10-12 hours, sometimes even longer ! And it just feels so refreshing on my skin. Also, it gives my makeup a nice glow after applying! I love it! Will not replace !
Nikki C.
I cannot say enough good things about this product, I absolutely love it. I know you are supposed to wash makeup off every night but there are days that just doesn't happen; during a trip to Vegas my makeup looked like I just applied it well into the next day.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Great setting spray. I like to use this post makeup application. It feels refreshing and it helps to make my makeup last longer. It can be used for oily skin. It doesn't feel heavy. It dries fast. I would buy this again.
Florida M.
I purchased this spray a few years back hoping I could find a way to make my makeup last longer in hot humid weather on oily skin. This spray did the job and then some. My makeup is fixed. I still had to do some blotting but my makeup was on almost all day.
Vanessa M.
Murrieta, CA
This is the best product for the face ,it stays all day and it keeps your lipstick in place and eyebrows . Ladies go buy this product buy the sample size first then get the large one defently recommend
Kendra S.
Portland, OR
I have been using this brand of setting spray for a couple months, and I really have not noticed a difference in my face, or if it has worked or not. It is easy to use, but I do not think that I will be purchasing it again, or would I recommend it to anyone.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez , CA
Love having the travel size of this! it is a lifesaver to have and makes skin look SO refreshed and keeps everything in place. Not as economical to buy this size continually though. I would recommend buying a full size and refilling the travel size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.