BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have been using this setting spray for years I have tried different setting sprays and always end up going back to using this spray. Love it you can't go wrong with it and makes your makeup last longer. Definitely recommend it.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best setting sprays. I feel like it does finish quickly but it holds my makeup all day. It has a funky scent to it that I don’t find very pleasant. But I think everyone should own this because of how good the makeup holds up. More brands need to make setting sprays but this one is the best so far in my opinion. I just wish they would do something about the scent.
hannah m.
Camp Hill, PA
this setting spray is fantastic! i bought mine at ulta but i know you can buy it at sephora as well. this setting spray keeps my makeup in place from in the morning when i first apply it to when i go to take it off at the end of the night! i highly recommend this product
for anyone! it’s absolutely wonderful and it’s the setting spray that i constantly reach for and keep rebuying!
Victoria M.
I love this. Makes my makeup last and I always see a difference using this verse when I don’t. I use to use a regular spray that wasn’t for setting and I won’t go back. Love this and I highly recommend.
Ansley B.
Lexington
Works great. Makeup doesn’t budge. Great for hot summer nights. Spray could be finer but it works. Doesn’t feel heavy either. This has no SPF so be aware for daytime use. Would recommend to others.
Lindsey M.
Perry
All nighter was the first setting spray I purchased it’s very lightweight and long lasting. I love this stuff and it definitely makes sure your makeup stays in place. The finish is very natural and is a great finish for your look.
Dayna E.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the best setting spray all around. It is for all skin types that want their makeup to stay in place all day and all night. The spray is a fine mist and you only need a few sprays to work all day. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality setting spray.
Nicole L.
Youngsville
Really makes your makeup last all day without looking greasy or cakey! Definitely worth every penny! I have combination skin and it works great! It is very light weight.  Easy to use. Love it.
Becca R.
I got this in a travel size recently as I was at the checkout line at Sephora. I’d been wanting to try it but it was a bit out of my price range. I don’t regret it at all. It’s a fine mist and it makes my makeup last alllll night!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
All nighter is right! I use this everyday to set my base and it works fantastic! I use it once over base and then again when I am done applying the rest of my products. You get a lot for the price and I will definitely repurchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.