BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love love love this setting spray, I like that it sprays in a mist. The setting spray is super long lasting, I love it. It makes your makeup settle well on you skin without looking cakey. I really love this setting spray.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I was able to sample this product in a Sephora - and it worked amazingly. I didn't buy it since I already have a few different setting sprays I need to use up before I buy anymore. This one is definitely on my wishlist since it really worked!
Serena B.
Lorain, OH
I love this. It keeps my makeup on all day! I spray just a little bit on and after work my face is still on lol. The smell of it is kinda weird but you don't smell it after a long period of time. I would definitely buy it again soon because it's almost out.
Amanda Z.
Stow, OH
This setting spray will absolutely make your makeup last all night and then some! This is perfect for people like myself who overheat easily and sweat thinking about sweat. Absolutely cannot get enough of this product!!!
Brittany B.
Boyne City, MI
This setting spray works wonders. It keeps everything in place with a natural finish and makes my makeup set perfectly. This is great for my dry skin and makes everything last all day. I will continue to repurchase it.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
I love everything urban decay. This setting spray is by far the best I've tried out. It acts fast so my makeup doesn't set into my fine lines, it doesn't have a scent which I appreciate and the bottle lasts a long time!
Danielle B.
I got a small size of this because I was going to Mexico and heard all the hype about this, but I do not think it is anything crazy special. Yes it hold in my makeup, but it's nothing that the wet and wild one can't do!
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I LOOOOVE this thing. I literally can go to the gym with my makeup on, apply this on top and come home a little sweaty but with my makeup still on fleek. It's good for my oily skin an I love the spray and the smell of it. It's awesome. I'm not sure but I've heard that can be used in most of skin types.
Brooke S.
Stamford, CT
10 out of 10. This setting spray constantly saves me. I use it almost everyday and I love the travel size since I'm always flying and on the go. It also is very affordable and lasts a long time. I've had mine for over 3 months and have still not used it all.
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
You never have to worry about ur makeup. Apply this before doing ur mascara and eyeliner natural finish and keeps makeup in place. My makeup will stay in place all day. I have tried many and this is one of my favorites.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.