BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jasmine Y.
Just got my first bottle of this and I have to say that it is worth the price. The $30 seems like a lot but it'll last you a long time! And because your makeup stays perfect, you won't have to reapply and waste any of your makeup. The staying power is great. I work up to 15 hours in a sweaty kitchen and this holds my makeup together so well!
Lindsay W.
Massapequa, NY
Going out to a wedding, going out for a night out on the time, or heading for a long day of work, the Urban Decay All Nighter Maker Setting Spray is my holy grail item in my makeup! It keeps my makeup on all night long, no matter if I'm sweating from tearing up the dance floor or red from the stresses of work. Amazing stuff, worth every penny.
Leah P.
Orlando, FL
This setting spray is everything! I do not leave home without it. I have extremely oily skin and it keeps my foundation in place even throughout my oily areas. It isn't heavy on your skin and provides a nice refreshing mist when you use it. I have used many other brands of setting spray and nothing compares to this. I always go back to UD.
Brooke C.
High point , NC
The hype is real. This shiz is ah-mazing. The price tag is hard to swallow at first ( I'm cheap) but it's totally worth your make up being perfect literally all day long with this. I sweat, scream, run after my kids and my make up doesn't move. This stuff is a must have for moms and anyone who slays their make up and wants it to stay in place.
Samantha R.
Portland, OR
The perfect cooling setting spray. Feels nice and the skin and it leaves a nice smooth looking finish. Basically it sets powder in a way that it looks like flawless skin. Not badly priced for the brand or bottle size. If you are hesitant because of the price Mac fix plus which is bigger and can be used in a variety of ways, not just setting.
Ammy D.
I have tried both this and the de-slick spray. Both have great sprayers, it goes on well and it's very simple to use. It feels good and helps make my makeup look nice and not powdery or cakey. However, I have oily skin and neither of the sprays did much to help that. My makeup didn't stay on for very long. By the end of the day my face makeup was melting off. Perhaps it's just my skin, because I've heard it works great for others. Unfortunately I didn't get the best results.
Paige G.
Let me tell you what I put my makeup through on my prom night and how well this setting spray held it up. I danced for hours with hundreds of other sweaty bodies, cried in a bathroom for two hours, walked around in the humid Florida air for another hour, and then passed out 12 hours after my makeup was originally applied. When I woke up over 24 hours later my makeup was still intact and actually looked good enough that I could go out the next day with it still on.
Kelly C.
This stuff is incredible!! Didn't even realize how amazing it was until I stopped using it for a few days, noticed my make-up looked significantly worse as the day progressed. This will literally help my make-up stay on for 16 - 20 hours, through a long work day and a dinner out. Use this instead of primer, and like it much better than primer!
Victoria M.
I will be sold on this forever. It will keep your makeup through a hot, humid summer. Good for combination skin. Will keep your makeup on even through the oily times. Love it
Jamie R.
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I stumbled upon it when I was first getting into makeup and no matter what I've tried through the years, I always come back to this. It dries quickly and I can stand on my feet doing hair all day and when I sit down and look in the mirror after 12 hours, my makeup hasn't budged! Amazing product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.