BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Manelkis J.
St Mark, Bracknell
I got this makeup spray because I didn't know what to get, honestly. I was going to a friend's wedding and I wanted my makeup to last all day. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my mostly drugstore makeup stayed put the whole night after a few sprays of this magical bottle. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend 100%
Carla T.
Cecilia, KY
Purchased these at Sephora to see what I thought, and omg, I need the full size! The primer is effective at keeping my makeup in place (because I've forgotten to use the setting spray a couple of times) and my makeup doesn't budge for hours! When I've used both the primer and setting spray, hours later I don't want to remove my makeup because it still looks as great as it did when I first applied it. Great products, I'm definitely sold on them
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
all i have to say about this product is YES YES YES YES. This is definitely one of the best (besides MAC fix +) setting sprays i have every used. It is so refreshing and gives you a nice dewy glow after you have applied all of your makeup. Perfect for everyday wear, or a night out. This setting spray can handle whatever you through its way
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I get this in travel size so its easier on my wallet, I love it it is my new go to, like its literally glue myakeup doesn't move I even swam in it and everything held including mascara I was so impressed, I have always been dead set against high end brands because of the price I honestly feel like this product is worth it
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I just feel like all of urban decays products for setting spray are decent I just prefer the oil control setting spray due to the fact that I have oily skin and that product specifically helps control my oil. However the all nighter spray does lock in my makeup and prevent any fading or streaks though I do see oil creeping through about a few hours after wear.
Brittany G.
Springfield, OR
I swear by this setting spray. I absolutely love it. It keeps my makeup right where it needs to be through heat and my combination skin. I get the travel sized bottle because it's easier to keep in my makeup kit. Let's put it this way, I have been out to metal concerts, sweated, gotten home at 3am, fell into bed and woke up in the morning and my make up still looks on point.
Mikayla Y.
I absolutely love it, even for the price I am going to continue to buy it, when I use it my face feels refreshed and my makeup lasts me all day however on the hotter days it doesn't last as well (but then again I mean I'm sweating and it doesn't claim to be waterproof). I recommend this to all of my friends and family
Kayla B.
Lynn, MA
I know there are multiple types of setting sprays on the market and by Urban Decay but this is my tried and true favorite. My face doesnt budge with this light mist even if I dont set my make up with powder. This is a step I never forget when I want my face to stay put. Truly a staple and a classic/cult fave of mine.
Cassie K.
This is a product I can honestly say I've noticed a difference when i do/do not use it. It feels light and refreshing when you spray it, and dries quickly. It doesn't feel like a coating on your face, but works to hold everything in place. Summers in Arizona are brutal, and this is a great spray to have in your arsenal.
Mica T.
San Bruno, CA
I swear by this product eversince it was introduced to me by a friend. It keeps my makeup intact all day&night! It also doesn't have a chemical smell, which is good! It sets my makeup really well without making me look shiny/oily. I use about 2-3 sprays. I definitely recommend this if you love to wear makeup & don't want it melting off your face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.