BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Selena U.
This product defiantly made my makeup stay out all night even when I was in the pit at a concert drenched in sweat!! The only thing about this product is that I didn't really get dewy finish as it mentions in the description. But other than that this product is defiantly worth the money if you are wanting your makeup to stay put all day and night!!
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is hands down my favorite setting spray. It is worth every penny. I'm not exactly sure what I'd call the finish to this, but it gives your face a fresh, hydrated look without it looking wet (if that makes sense). Definitely makes your makeup last all day long. I put this on at 7:30am and came home at 6:30pm and my makeup looked really fresh despite it being a hot summer day driving to and from work windows rolled down wind blowing in an hour long commute each way. Definitely repurchasing.
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
This was my first setting spray and i didn't notice to much of major difference as others have stated. I used it for my wedding makeup and did sweat a lot for dancing,going outside in Florida VERY HUMID, and i feel like my eyeshadow by the end of the night had faded. Granted i didn't get any makeup on my dress. Or husband and he was wearing white as well. The stray felt somewhat sticky and took a bit of time to dry. I thought it did the job but I wouldn't say you NEED it or else.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
My ride or die baby for life!! Where would I be with out this setting spray?! Within 30 minutes of applying my make up normally it would be gone. This chill setting spray freezes my face all night long!! If I was told I could only have one setting spray this would be it. No contest! I absolutely love this. Also, don't just spray one or two spitz on your face. You shower in the baby to make sure it freezes!! 😍😍😍
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product but they always seemed to be out at the Ulta near me. The sales lady told me to try the DeSlick instead. Same idea but for more oily skin. I don't know about you but sometimes with the glare of the camera on my face I get a bright spot on my forehead. Not with this product! I do 4 sprays starting from top left and moving clockwise before I put on makeup. Once my makeup is done I do 4 more sprays. The mist is light and drys very quickly. No weird smells.
NaKayla S.
I just picked the All Nighter Setting Spray up by chance one day in Ulta trying to see what all the hype was about and I've been really happy with the purchase since then. It really does help keep your makeup in place for a prolonged period of time and your makeup really doesn't come up unless your using makeup wipes or a cleanser. It also doesn't leave a sheen on your face like a number of other products do.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely love this setting spray, It makes you feel so fresh and hydrated considering i have dry skin, its super easy to apply and use you just spray it all over the face and let it dry! I only use this brand its amazing and i use it at the end of every makeup look! i highly recommend this for anyone! the all nighter one is amazing as well!
Lilliana C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Hands down, BEST SETTING SPRAY. I never used setting spray and my makeup would always fall. I first purchased a local drugstores spray and it was awful and I broke out. I saw Jefree Star recommend Urban Decay's setting spray and when I used it I knew it was the only choice for me. It leaves me feeling refreshed and confident with a hint of dew on my skin. Doesn't make my face feel super tight and is safe to spray a few layer like I like to do. DEFINITELY BUY. SO WORTH IT
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
I don't go a single day without using this setting spray. It goes on with the perfect mist and doesn't make my face feel wet or oily after applying. It genuinely holds my makeup in place all day long!! I wouldn't say it gives a full 24 hour hold, but if you're looking for something to get you through work and a night out, this is definitely a great product for you!!!
Emily K.
As someone who does theater under hot lights often, and a lot of the time has to dance on stage as well, I need something to keep my makeup on and looking good. This product is it. If i know I have a show to work on, and a dance rehearsal, I don't kneed to worry about my makeup coming off my face because this product will most defiantly keep it on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.