BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Best makeup setting spray on the market!! I have combination skin, and it doesn't make my skin shiny or oily. Keeps makeup in place all day or all night long, including eyeliner and mascara. I would recommend this product to anyone!:)
Ashley A.
I absolutely love this product. I use it every single day after putting my makeup on to set it. My makeup stays in place and looks perfect even after my long days at work or after a night out. I would 100% recommend this setting spray to anyone. It does what it says it will do. Definitely worth the buy.
Daniela R.
As most already know this is the best setting spray! Deffinitely makes my makeup stay put all day long! This bottle lasted about a month it's definitely worth every penny, I've gone through two of these already and I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing !
Sally S.
Huntersville, NC
I have repurchased this product twice and would again. I find it makes my makeup look a lot more natural and dewy. Also not to mention this helped make my makeup last through a full day at Disney in 95 degree weather. Definitely recommend for dryer skin types.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
This is such a great value when you can find it!! Two full sized bottles for $39 is just awesome. I wish they did this set in the oil-slick formula but this is still worth picking up for a solid, every day setting spray.
elle m.
COLUMBUS, OH
Honestly don't get any other kind. This really is the best one. I use it when I do full face makeup or for special event and it really keeps my makeup on all day and night. I know it's expensive but it lasts a long time.
Samantha S.
Wheaton, IL
Recieved this in a sample kit and I like it a lot. I think it does help my makeup set and stay on longer. I've looked up the price of a full size and it's not too expensive. I will buy a full size when my sample is done.
Dana W.
This is my holy grail setting spray. I've been using it for years and have recommended it to everyone. Whenever I buy the full size I always buy the travel size so I can keep it in my makeup bag for on the go. This spray definitely helps with setting my makeup so it last all day.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I love this setting spray. Great, long wear results. Only con is it contains mineral oils, which clog pores! Otherwise it's a fair price point, but you can try other products with similar results (Ole Henrickson, Boscia)
Alyssa P.
It works for a little bit but I would not say it is anything special. I have oily skin and it does nothing to help it or keep my make up on in my T zone. Wish it had more of a mattifying effect. Would not buy again, but might try the mattifying UD setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.