BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Abigail G.
The only setting spray that actually works. Thank -you Urban Decay. The only thing that does I don't like is the price. I literally only spray it once because I'm paranoid of wasting it. But believe me that single spray does the trick. If you are thinking of purchasing it. Just do it. Its the beat purchase I have ever made.
Erica H.
Okay this is MY experience. I use high end makeup and of course an eyeshadow primer. I do my makeup around 7am every morning. I want my eyeshadow to last all day till 5:30pm. So that's when I bought this stuff.. I sprayed it right after my makeup application and a couple times during the day. It makes my face greasy and it does not help my eyeshadow last longer. But obviously other people love this stuff and claim that it works. It just didn't work for me.
eunique l.
This is the setting spray you go to when you really need your makeup to stay on ALL DAY.not only can it be used to set your makeup but you can use it between layers of foundation or to "bake"your makeup by simply spraying your makeup sponge.It helps your application of makeup really stay.This is a great product,can be a bit pricey but worth the pretty penny :)
Amanda B.
I am a huge Urban Decay fan and when I started using their setting spray a couple of years ago after using a lower cost spray the difference was definitely noticeable. The spray doesn't have a scent, seals your makeup in for the entire day and keeps everything in place. I prefer the chill spray because my skin is dry and I feel like it gives a moisturizing sensation. They are a little pricey but they do last a long time even if you use them every day. I will say that I try to follow the instructions on the bottle to the "t".
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
For the price being so high, I expected a little more for this. It feels wonderful and makes my skin look amazing but I've found that if you don't spray it every few hours, your makeup can start to look funky; especially in hot temperatures. I do really love this but for amount you have to use all day, the price is a little steep.
Ashlee M.
Aurora, CO
This spray goes on tacky and drys to a almost matte consistency and I love it! It doesn't make your face matte it just almost lets you know that it's dry. It has an amazing finish on my makeup.
Helen L.
Got this as a point purchase from Sephora and really love it! The spray on this is really fine, which makes it amazing-- you only need to spray two or three time to cover your entire face. Also as the setting spray is an all nighter spray, it make the makeup stay in place all night! Wore it for graduation, amazing product.
Kelly D.
Mashpee, MA
Urban Decay really lit the nail on the head with this one - this spray is amazing! I got it as part of a kit and it has far surpased the eyeshadows and mascara - this stuff has staying power. I was really impressed with how well it held loose powder eye shadow in place for hours! Some might say it is pricey but if you think about how much money you are spending on all of the makeup you are putting on, to me, it is well worth it to have it stay there!
and f.
If you have done any online shopping in the past year, you have probably used this one, as they were giving it away left and right. Meh... It's OK in a pinch. Talk to an all-nigh-party type and she may be able to give you some better intel. For me, I used it because it was free, then kept forgetting I had it. That should tell you how vital it is in my arsenal. Sorry, UD!
Cristina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the duo online through sephora.com because it was almost like buy one get one free. I have used this time and time again and I will probably use it for years to come. I love it and it leaves a refreshing feel on your skin. Especially because I have dry skin. You can use to refresh your face throughout the day as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.