BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin T.
Alexandria, OH
This setting spray is a blessing! I have such an oily face and always worry about my makeup coming off my face within a few hours. This spray controls the grease for hours! I love that I can put it on and feel confident about my makeup staying in place. Definitely would recommend this to anyone with an oily face.
Natalie C.
Works great to set makeup and allow for a day without touchups. I would recommend this spray to others. Easy to use and handy for travel. I do tend to like the sprays that are moisturizing, like UDs B6 spray which provides a nice, refreshing vitamin fix for the skin, especially handy for a long dry plane trip.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
I completely love this spray. It makes my makeup look great and it keeps it fresh all day. I never have to reapply anything but lipstick when I use this spray. I recommend it to everyone if you want/need a finishing spray.
Erica L.
Williamsport, PA
Love love love it!! It's worth the money. I am always running around at work and my make up would always sweat off. I searched and searched for a product that would keep it on. I finally splurged when I was in a Sephora, and I have yet to regret it! It's lightweight, and my make up lasts all day and then some!
Laila M.
This is spray is literally so amazing!!! It keeps my makeup in place all day throughout mild sweating, eating, sometimes even swimming! It doesn't leave you face feeling sticky or weird, the only complaint is the price.
Sarah H.
Portland, MI
I've fallen asleep with makeup on and while using this product, there was literally no change. It's a godsend and a must have for anyone who has trouble with makeup staying power (like me because of my combination skin).
Sarah A.
I heard YouTube bloggers raving about this, so I bought it. I usually spray it when I'm done with my liquids and am about to do powers, then Adrain at the end. This keeps me matte longer and makes the look last longer.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
I love this product, I do not use it all the time though. I had bought it origanlly for a trip to Vegas where the humidity was going to be sky high and I wanted my makeup to stay on and it worked great!! However, I found that using it days in a row was not a good use for the product, it worked less everyday.
Kendra P.
I can't stress enough about how much I'm in love with this product. This completely changes your entire face just with a couple of sprays. It is literally my favorite setting spray of all time. Your full face of makeup stays on all night and it's just great!
Angee L.
My favorite setting spray to date. My bestie (aka makeup artist) uses this on me when we go out and I use it daily for makeup at the office. It helps the makeup stay in place, especially after a night of dancing. I love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.