BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Raeann J.
New Braunfels, TX
Now I will say that this is about my #2 favorite setting spray on the market. It does exactly what it says it will do, only issues I have is the fact that it runs out very quickly. Obviously due to the higher price of this item I am limited as to how often I can purchase this, but when I can, trust me I do! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Sarah O.
Dover
Setting sprays just don't get any better than this. I've always been a big fan of setting sprays and finally invested in all nighter this summer. I can't believe I hadn't sooner, I'll never go back.
Khylie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this! Spraying my face with this keeps my makeup on all day and also keeps the oil in control. It does give me a soft matte finish. The only con is the weird smell but that doesn’t really bother me too much☺️
Teja K.
This product works extremely well in setting a full face of makeup. I do believe that this product works well on all skin types including sensitive skin. My skin goes through phases of oiliness and dryness and I've had good experiences with this spray throughout. It is lightweight, long lasting, and doesn't have an unpleasant smell. Definitely would recommend this product.
Lilly S.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. I have oily skin and have used the De-Slick setting spray from Urban Decay also and have found that it does not keep the oil at bay as well as this one. This setting spray leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it lasts for hours. I do have to blot during the day but that is just because of my crazy oily skin. But this spray keeps everything in place longest and I do not have to worry about my makeup budging at all. Highly recommend if you have oily skin or if you work long hours, works amazing.
Heather P.
Fargo
This is a fantastic setting spray. It really is the setting spray that made setting sprays a thing. I do feel like it helps makeup last longer on my oily skin. The spritzer on the bottle is perfect and gives a nice, even spray that isn't too overpowering. With very oily skin, I tried the mattifying version of this spray, but the all nighter is definitely the way to go!
Kenna F.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love it! I purchased this after seeing Jeffree Star use it and it was well worth it! It makes my makeup last all day even after a 12 hour work day in the animal hospital! I would recommend it to anyone!
Adrienne S.
Lubbock, TX
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! This was an amazing discovery for keeping my makeup an all day look! Has a nice scent and leaves a dewy look not a matte cakey look. Makes my highlighter pop as well, I recommend this to all my friends!
Katy C.
Saint Paul
Of all the makeup setting sprays I’ve tried, I always come back to this one. The spray is a consistent, fine mist that has a neutral scent. It doesn’t change the finish of my makeup and helps it stay in place. I would recommend this to anyone since it works for all skin types. It is also available in a travel size so you can try it before you commit to a full size purchase!
Rebecca H.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is to die for!! Love this setting spray!! It sprays on your face so good with a light mist that doesn’t make your face feel to wet! I will keep this forever and continue to purchase this!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.