BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica K.
Milton, GA
I love this setting spray for not allowing my makeup to budge, but after searching for other less pricey options, it just does not seem as high quality as it should for the price, when there are other comparable items.
Sally S.
Huntersville, NC
I have repurchased this product twice and would again. I find it makes my makeup look a lot more natural and dewy. Also not to mention this helped make my makeup last through a full day at Disney in 95 degree weather. Definitely recommend for dryer skin types.
Shania R.
This has to be the most unique setting spray I've ever tried. the packaging is nice and cute and I liked that it came in two sizes so I can test it out. I bought the one ounce and I definitely loved it in terms of it having my makeup look fresh all day however in tropical climates it isn't the most non-transferable, I do love it for cooler weather however.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Get the two pack for $39, such a great deal! I love this to make me not look super powdery. I bake my face with powder and then use lots of other powder products so I can look pretty dry by the end and this fixes it all!
Courtney C.
Orlando, FL
Boy this setting spray will get you through ANYTHING. A wild night, a hot sweaty day, anything. This is by far one of my favorite things in my collection. They spray bottle doesn't spit the spray at you like most brands
McKaela C.
Lexington, KY
Firstly, this setting spray definitely does what it says! It prolongs your makeup life. I just believe there are better setting sprays out there. The packaging and pump are nice, and it is a light mist versus drenching your face in water like some other sprays do! Overall I would definitely recommend it!
Patricia M.
This product is my ultimate "go to" when I know I'm gonna be out late! Not only does my makeup stay on, it doesn't clog up my pores or make me break out if I sweat! It's probably the PERFECT edition to a summer night out!
Laila M.
This is spray is literally so amazing!!! It keeps my makeup in place all day throughout mild sweating, eating, sometimes even swimming! It doesn't leave you face feeling sticky or weird, the only complaint is the price.
Jazmine R.
Raymond , NH
Absolutely love this product really sets my makeup in place all day! Works wonders when I use glitter in my eye makeup! Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and I highly suggest it for anyone looking for something to keep their makeup in place for a long period of time
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN
Loveeeeeee. This is a very good go to make up setting spray for all skin types. You can get a small bottle at ulta for 15$ or a big bottle for about 28$ I think ? It does what you would expect it to do. Makes you make up look flawless for hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.