BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
My favorite setting spray ever! It really does pro-long the wear of my makeup while also smoothing out the layers of the makeup into one, even layer. It's so lightweight and dissipates off the skin quickly. I have dry skin and this spray didn't dry out my face. I loooove the nozzle as it mists the product into my face beautifully also. Absolutely no complaints about this! A definite must-have.
Mary G.
Okay, first things first: I always buy mine travel-sized. Why? Because it's only $14 and one smal bottle lasts a lot for me as I only wear it when I go all-out with my makeup. I've used two bottles already and I will definitely purchase again. Not sticky, lightweight, dries to a beautiful slightly dewy finish and makes my makeup last for hours even when I sweat.
Jenni K.
Chillicothe
Was kind of disappointed in this. Was expecting so much more than what it had to offer. I wanted something that kept my make up looking fresh this did not do it for me.
Briana M.
Henderson, NV
This stuff is the holy grail of setting spray. I live in Las Vegas where it gets extremely hot and I also go to music festivals and clubs where I usually sweat. Just a quick spritz of this before I go off to whatever festivities I have planned keeps my makeup on all night. My foundation doesn't get patchy or wear off, nor does my eye makeup. It's an absolute MUST for anyone in a hot or humid climate.
Stephanie T.
Wilmington, DE
I got a sample size in my Sephora play box. Best setting spray I've ever used. It doesn't smell too strong and it makes my makeup look flawless and last forever.
Brianna G.
This stays on for me all day and all night! You could party in this and your makeup would last all night. When you spray it, it is refreshing on your skin. You only need 2-3 sprays of this on your face, I use mine almost every other day in the summer and almost everyday during the school year and I've had mine since December and I'm pretty sure my bottles no where near done! Must buy it is the best makeup setting spray to me!
Abigail A.
This setting spray is the real deal. I have really oily skin and it's not uncommon for my make up to wear off after a good eight hours. But with this setting spray I find that my make up lasts the whole day, even through the hot and humid weather of the Philippines. Glad that I brought this product along for the trip! This is a gift from the gods, so go buy it right now.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This setting spray is a must have to finish any makeup look. This spray does EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS, makes your makeup stay on much longer! I have repurchased this product many times and have never been let down! In the past when I haven't used this, I could physically see that my makeup did not last as long as when I use it. All in all, this product is amazing and a must have!
Tatiana S.
This spray is amazing but you really should consider your skin type before buying. I recommend trying the little one of the all nighter spray first (it's like $14) before committing to a full bottle. I did and thank god because i realized it dried me out too much and when i bought the full bottle i switched to the Chill one and it looked so much better on my skin.
Carissa M.
This is a pretty effective product to help my makeup stay in place. Pre-pregnancy I was a LITERAL oil slick and it took primer, matte foundation and this spray to keep oil at bay. Now, I'm not needing this as much so I don't keep stock in my vanity. This is FAR BETTER than the drug store brands and even tops my MAC Fix Spray. Definitely GET THIS to keep the shine away!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.