BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I love this setting spray! I am an oily girl, and this works perfect on my skin. It brings life back into my face without making me too dewy/oily. I had been having problems with my makeup being too "powdery" or cakey looking, and this spray helped that for sure! It just pulls the entire looks together. Only down side is the price, but they do have travel sizes, which is nice. :)
Gabrielle C.
Macon, GA
I purchased both of these separately and I love them both. I have super oily skin and this keeps my makeup in place all day and helps with my oil control as well. I've learned that applying this first (and letting it dry) or after applying my liquid foundation is best because if not sprayed from a certain distance away when you have a powder on will make you seem blotchy
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
I was skeptical about this product but it really is worth the hype. With a few sprays after makeup application, my makeup really does stay put all day. I notice that my eyeliner stays in place much longer and it even gives my skin a nice glow and my blush stays more vibrant. Now I can't imagine going out without this! I will buy again in a heartbeat-- worth every penny.
Jessica V.
Woodland , CA
Makes my makeup last so much longer! It really does what it says. When
it first starts to dry it gets a sticky feel and it really makes me feel
like it's really coating my skin to make my makeup stay.
Phoebe M.
Fairfax, VA
Not going to lie, I never believed in "makeup setting" sprays or primers or anything. But I received a sample with a sephora online order about a year ago and decided to try it. Now, it's literally my "must have." I spray my face around 7 a.m., and I don't need to reapply ALL. DAY. Even when I'm running around, at conferences, in meetings, on the metro, I'm good.
member-f7ad2
This setting spray made my make up last FOREVER!! I didn't have an umbrella and I'm not sure if it's water proof but I guess it is, long story short I lasted through the rain
Danielle G.
Swarthmore, PA
This setting spray is awesome! It can seriously keep your makeup products on all day! There is a Matte finish to it, very lightweight, and it doesn't irritate the skin at all. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because you do need to spray a lot for it to be super effective and long lasting. I did have to spray mid day to prevent my foundation from moving.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
I bought this on a whim when Ulta was doing a 20% off sale over the holidays and I was an immediate convert. The only kind of spray I had used before was the Fix+ (when I had a misunderstanding of what it was used for). I thought that the UD one was kind of pricey, so when I saw it was actually made by Skindinavia, I purchased a huge bottle of it through Amazon.
I won't deduct any stars due to it being basically the same product-- My makeup stays on all day through rain, sweat and swimming if I use it!
Sonia P.
Cleburne, TX
So I ended up buying this because I work 12 hour shifts & I was tired of going to the bathroom almost 3 times a night just to blot my face. I definitely don't have to even blot my face, & my makeup STAYS. I wanted to buy another bottle, but unfortunately, I had bought the last bottle. I'd definitely go tell everyone to go make this purchase though. It's worth it.
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
This setting spray keeps my makeup on for so much longer than without! I used to think these sprays were gimmicky, but I have found that they actually extend the wear of my makeup by at least a few hours. It also smells great and feels AMAZING when you mist your face with this. It really seals in your look. I bought mine from Sephora.com and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.