BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jie L.
I've tried many setting sprays, but I always come back to this one. It is long lasting. Although it says all nighter, I use this in the morning and after a long day of work, my face still feels matte. I've repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
I completely love this spray. It makes my makeup look great and it keeps it fresh all day. I never have to reapply anything but lipstick when I use this spray. I recommend it to everyone if you want/need a finishing spray.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
I will continue to buy this over and over again. This product never lets me down and does what it's supposed to do. It is worth EVERY penny. I use this daily and when I want to have a pool day. My makeup lasts through both!
Whitney T.
West Fargo , ND
I honestly expected a little more out of this product, it is lightweight but I feel like I wanted it a little heavier to do its job. It's easy to apply, but it didn't make my makeup last any longer than it would without it.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is my favorite setting spray. Even though it can be pricey sometimes, one bottle lasts you so long. The all nighter is great for every skin type: normal, oily, combo, dry. You will never need to worry about your makeup fading throughout the day/night again.
Yuliana B.
I have oil skin and I end up going to Sephora to purchase this all nighter setting spray because my make up never lasted as much as it does when I use this product .I will definitely recommend to buy this .
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
I patiently wait all year for this #urbandecay setting spray set. It's only $40 for two which saves a whopping $10. Two bottles lasts me all year with daily use. Can't go wrong with the price and the product is always a win
Savana B.
Wilson, NY
Wow! I have hooded eyes, and when I wear eyeshadow it ends up in thr creases of my eyes within an hour. I went to an outdoor wedding mid summer and not only did my eye shadow stay all night, but so did my face! No smell, felt like spritzing water on my face. I did not have any sort of clogged poor/skin reaction.
Jenny K.
Absolutely love this setting spray ! It leaves your make up on all night and day ! It makes your face feel so fresh and not sticky like other setting sprays . This is not affordable at all , but is totally worth the money !
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
This Is The Makeup Setting Spray I Have Ever Used I Bought The Travel Size In This At Sephora Awhile Ago & I Love It , I Wish They Had A Deal On These ( The Travel Set I.E. One Spray & One Eyeshadow / Primer Potion Or Eyeliner )
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.