BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Cassidy F.
Pearl River, NY
Makes your make-up stay in place all night long! I totally recommend for those nights out where you know you'll be dancing and you don't want your make up to smudge. Super easy to apply and feels like nothing on your skin.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
This is by far my favorite setting spray! i use it all the time, especially in the summer months when my makeup is more likely to run. the price is great and the product lasts a long time! i would definitely recommend and it will of course be a repeat purchase!
Savana B.
Wilson, NY
Wow! I have hooded eyes, and when I wear eyeshadow it ends up in thr creases of my eyes within an hour. I went to an outdoor wedding mid summer and not only did my eye shadow stay all night, but so did my face! No smell, felt like spritzing water on my face. I did not have any sort of clogged poor/skin reaction.
Nicole S.
I use these on my clients when doing makeup. They set the skin nicely before makeup and after. They are pricey for what they are. But they do the job well. I would recommend these setting sprays above others on the market!
Sarah H.
Silver Spring, MD
My (and pretty much everyone's) holy grail setting spray. A friend is a makeup artist and uses this on all of his clients as well. It definitely holds my makeup in place for a long time and held it through a summer wedding.
Stephanie K.
This product is no joke! Whenever I want my makeup to stay put, especially when I'm wearing a full face or heavy eye makeup, I'll use a few spritzes. I typically have problems with my concealer fading, but it keeps my under-eyes hydrated and dark circles covered. It keeps everything smudge free. A MUST HAVE!
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
HOLY GRAIL!!! I have been using this for like as long as I can remember even when this had a different packaging. Omg I swear by this setting spray. I use it for every occasion even for my sisters long indian wedding outdoors.
Cat C.
Long Beach, NY
This setting spray is amazing! I picked up the sample size about a month back and have been loving it! I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and makeup set for hours upon hours! There's no worry about transferring or avoiding touching your face because nothing will budge!
Katherine H.
I use this to keep my foundation from sliding off my face in the middle of the day and it does a fantastic job! It doesn't leave my face looking wet or feeling tight, but it does make my makeup feel kind of heavy on my face. It is also a bit expensive, but I think its worth it for my makeup to stay on and in one place.
Celine R.
This stuff has been a life saver for me. Its honestly the only make up setting spray that has worked for me. It really does keep my make up in place all day even when I sweat. It doesn't make your face feel weird it actually feels refreshing once sprayed on your face I have 3 unopened bottles for when I run out
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.