BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nickole G.
Blanchard , OK
Summertime is here and I cannot get enough of the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. Not only does it keep my makeup from melting and smearing, it cools me down in the heat as well. Just a couple mists and my makeup is intact & I'm ready for anything. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to go out and have fun without worrying about ruining their makeup.
Jaime T.
London, London
My best friend introduced me to this product at my wedding reception when I was applying a fresh base of makeup. It gave me a dewy glow and helped my makeup set for the rest of the night! I got several compliments on my complexion that evening and it didn't even budge on the dance floor. If I know I'm going out after work but don't have much time to re-do my makeup, I'll spray this on in the morning and it really helps. The only con is that the dewy look *can* translate into slightly shiny, so I'd recommend dusting powder over for touch-ups here and there. Otherwise, it's a great product.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
There is nothing bad to say about this. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It is so light weight you barely feel like you are putting it on. everything from the smell to the spray nozzle is perfect. I swear i spend less money on makeup since using this because I never have to reapply. It is an amazing feeling to go into the bathroom after dancing all night and realizing you don't even need to touch anything up. This is pricey ($32) but I am telling you it is worth every penny! I have also tried all of urban decays other setting sprays but this one wins my vote!
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
The price makes me cringe but I would most likely re purchase. I really love this setting spray for after I finish my makeup it really helps lock in everything. It's great for events or special occasions where I need my makeup to not move. But sometimes it doesn't last all day long on me. Might just have something to do with my oily skin. But does last a while on me.
Briahnna C.
I found this stuff to work so well when it came to making my makeup look flawless for the whole day. I have severe oily skin and I used this after applying primer, after applying foundation and after I've finished my whole face. I found using it those three times really helped keep the oil down and made my makeup last all day. It also doesn't stink or bother me as far as the smell goes.
Tarah F.
This spray does just what I want. It helps my makeup stay on all night, even after dancing & sweating. I've used it for special occasions like Prom and Formals & my makeup still looks great. I would totally recommend this product for you if you find that your makeup at the end of the day doesn't look the same as the beginning (which is almost everyone). Love this stuff!
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I love this setting spray! I am an oily girl, and this works perfect on my skin. It brings life back into my face without making me too dewy/oily. I had been having problems with my makeup being too "powdery" or cakey looking, and this spray helped that for sure! It just pulls the entire looks together. Only down side is the price, but they do have travel sizes, which is nice. :)
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
I definitely notice a huge difference when I use this product! I wore intense black eye makeup to a concert, awhile back, and made sure to spay a good amount of this before the show. It was so incredibly hot, and I was sweating more than I ever have and the black on my eyes never ran! it was incredible. The only thing about this product is I wouldn't use it every day. I definitely notice when i constantly use it i start to break out. it's great when you need your makeup to stay on longer than a normal day though!
Mary H.
Junction City, KS
Wonderful for swimming, sweating, etc. However, in my experience whenever I rub my face the makeup will come off. So be aware of that before you judge the product! At first I wasn't impressed but then I realized I always rub and touch my face throughout the day. Once I stopped doing that, my makeup lasted so much longer! This spray truly makes a huge difference, trust me!
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
Wow! This made my make-up last ALL DAY! I had my friend's wedding this past weekend and got my makeup done at 9:00 A.M. By 11:00 P.M. my makeup was still looking great! I did a spray after she was done and again a couple hours later. This is amazing! Highly recommend and worth the price!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.