BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Darshana P.
E Patchogue, NY
this stuff is really amazing! I've used a ton of drug store and high end setting sprays and so far none have been waterproof & sweatproof like this one is. Pretty much as soon as I spray this on my face, nothing moves, not any creamy concealer, not any dewy foundation, it's almost like a second skin! It's not a miracle product and it does have it's limits, this did not hold up against the hot 95 degree manhattan heat, but then again what really does?
Sarah A.
I haven't been able to find a setting spray that works as well as this. While it's a little pricey for a college student, it is wonderful for my performances and I will never go back. I still have my ELF setting spray, and I'll use that to intensify colors, but this stuff stays on even after I've been swing dancing for 4 hours.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
I have never used setting spary until I tried this one. I used it at Disneyland and my makeup didn't budge. I had water on my face , sweating and very long day and my make-up looked like I just put it on. I can wipe my face with paper towel and no makeup on it. This is amazing spary and I will buy full size when I am done with sample size I have.
Helen H.
At first I wasn't a big fan of this product. I didn't see a difference when I wore it because I was wearing the Estée Lauder Double wear foundation and that foundation stays on like cement until I wipe it off at the end of the day. This spray does make my face look fresh all day but nothing extraordinary. Not really worth $30. I can live without it.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
Favorite setting spray of all time! Like literally this makes your makeup last all day. I feel like I could go through world war 3 with this and come out looking still good af. I could probably swim in this or throw a bucket of water on my face and still have a beautiful makeup look. Idk what’s in this stuff but it’s like gold in a bottle, most amazing thing I’ve ever used. Only downside is the price, however, you are getting what you pay for, and then some!!
Riley V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I used all of it up and decided to get the Mac fix plus, after I use that up I will definitely be repurchasing this product! I have oily/ combination skin and it keeps me matte all day and night! Great product! If you didn't want to purchase the large bottle I think Sephora has a sample bottle for around $10 or so if you wanted to try it out. Definitely worth it though!
Lauren V.
Quincy, MA
This stuff is AMAZING! Hands down the best makeup setting spray out there. I drench my face in this after I do my makeup and it does NOT budge. Not even a little bit. It's completely matte, no one will be able to tell that you have it on. It's a little on the pricey side ($30) but its a large bottle that will last quite awhile.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
My girlfriend introduced this product to me for the first time this past week. I sprayed it on my face around 5pm - worked until 11pm and when I got home I literally had to scrub my makeup/lipstick off. It was almost impossible!! This product is so amazing and I will be going to purchase my own bottle soon. Way to go, Urban Decay!
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
This product is incredible. I live and work in Orlando, FL where it is always HOT AND HUMID. This spray truly does make a difference in preserving your makeup and your skin. I think that it prevents me from sweating, and so I'll wear it even when I don't have any makeup on! It helps so much with oily skin and anyone who finds their makeup slides off throughout the day-- I usually concentrate the spray in my T-zone and anywhere else I notice my makeup wears off.
Rachel L.
Columbia, MD
Works ok. I prefer MFE's mist and fix.
When I first purchased this, I asked the Sephora girl to recommend a setting spray that would not dry out my skin. She recommended this one and I bought it. This was maybe the second setting spray I had bought... EVER. It did its job, but I find that MFE'a gives me more moisture and the more natural, dewy look that I prefer.

BUT.... I also don't wear foundation. I use a sheer coverage BB cream so take that as you will.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.