BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is hands down the best setting spray on he market. your makeup looks freshly applied all day and all night, helps eyeshadows stay vibrant when used to wet the brush, and doesn't feel sticky or wet along with quick drying. There's nothing better unless you have particularly oily skin, in which case the De-Slick variety is more for you.
Kristi B.
Petal, MS
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. Initially, I was pretty skeptical. I mean how could something so simple do all that it claimed to do?? It sounded way too good to be true, but then I actually put it to the test. Your makeup literally will not budge, period. A must have in your makeup regime, especially if you live in the South!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I have to admit that I was very pleased to find this product . It does something magical to my makeup looks . The pump is perfect and the spray is gentle so it doesn't feel like you are going to have it shoot out at ya. I just purchase the travel size and find that i can throw it in my bag on the go . This is a new find for me that is in my makeup rotation.
Juliette D.
Dripping Springs, TX
I love this spray!! It keeps my makeup looking fresh the entire day AND all night. One of my favorite sprays ever, and one that I will always use because I have had such a high success rate with this spray
Sydney C.
Milton, FL
This stuff is like hairspray for your face! If you want your makeup to last all day and all night this is your product! I have extremely oily skin and I love it. Not only does it help your makeup last longer but it also helps if you feel like your face looks powdery. Just spray some of this on and the powder just melts into your skin.
Rachel L.
Birmingham, MI
I don't know if this actually makes a different for my face makeup. However I do enjoy using with eyeshadow. it works well for foiling eyeshadows and pigments; it's also good for spraying a little on the lid to prevent glitter fall out. I don't see too much difference between this and MAC fix+, but i do think fix+ sets the face better.
Wai Lin M.
Love this urban decay all night setting spray. It sprays on really cool and it dries almost immediately. I wouldn't open my eyes until completely dried because it may sting your eyes if it ends up in your eyes. My make up ends up staying all night. I am not surprised this ended up on the reviewer's choice award list. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Gabby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL. Seriously! This product is a life saver and does what it says it does! I use this every day to set my makeup and have it lasting all day with almost no touch ups. Less is more with this product. 2-3 sprays is plenty. I've noticed that if you used anymore, your makeup wont stay as long. If you get any setting spray, i highly recommend this one. Definitely worth the price.
Melanie S.
I bought this product when I heard this was very great to set makeup after finishing my face glam. This product actually works it helps my makeup last a bit longer than other setting spray and I only swear by Mac Studio fix plus but I feel like this Urban decay works so much better. But I haven't been able to fix the perfect one yet.
Madoka M.
I have very oily skin, especially in the t-zone. Normally, makeup will start to smear easily after just a few hours of wear, even with mattifying primer under and translucent powder on top of my foundation.

This setting spray extends the wear of my makeup so that it truly lasts all day - 12 hours! It also applies easily, does not sting my eyes, and dries down quickly. I still need to blot around 5pm to take away shine, but the makeup itself stays firmly intact afterward!

Highly recommended :)

Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.