BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL. Seriously! This product is a life saver and does what it says it does! I use this every day to set my makeup and have it lasting all day with almost no touch ups. Less is more with this product. 2-3 sprays is plenty. I've noticed that if you used anymore, your makeup wont stay as long. If you get any setting spray, i highly recommend this one. Definitely worth the price.
Natalia T.
Orange, CA
I had never heard of a setting spray before, but i recently purchased this product and fell in love! it stays on all day and it leaves my makeup looking as if it were recently placed all day long. its amazing.
Juliette D.
Dripping Springs, TX
I love this spray!! It keeps my makeup looking fresh the entire day AND all night. One of my favorite sprays ever, and one that I will always use because I have had such a high success rate with this spray
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!! This makes you makeup last soo~~ long .. My foundation usually fades out and my bronzer would fade after a couple of hours but after spraying this for the first time I noticed a serious drastic change as my makeup was as fresh as when I first put it!! It's really great and it didn't harm my skin in any way!
Melanie S.
I bought this product when I heard this was very great to set makeup after finishing my face glam. This product actually works it helps my makeup last a bit longer than other setting spray and I only swear by Mac Studio fix plus but I feel like this Urban decay works so much better. But I haven't been able to fix the perfect one yet.
Bianca R.
Pasco, WA
I knew this primer was a gift from God when I went out at 1pm and got back at 5am and my makeup was still stunning ! It's not heavy on the face and doesn't have a strong scent to it which is why I love it! I had a lot of allergic reactions to other setting sprays but not this one and I feel like it's universal to different skin types
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
Favorite setting spray of all time! Like literally this makes your makeup last all day. I feel like I could go through world war 3 with this and come out looking still good af. I could probably swim in this or throw a bucket of water on my face and still have a beautiful makeup look. Idk what’s in this stuff but it’s like gold in a bottle, most amazing thing I’ve ever used. Only downside is the price, however, you are getting what you pay for, and then some!!
Allyse B.
Poquoson, VA
I had no idea how'd I'd feel about a setting spray . I was never a huge makeup fan and only in the last year or so started wearing a little more often (and a little more). I was pleasantly surprised at how well this stuff works! I can definitely tell a difference, even if the only thing I threw on was a bit of highlighter! Love it!
Leah W.
Gilbertsville, PA
I always use my setting spray if I'm going to need my make up to be on point for a long period of time. It's a light midst spray and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Taylor F.
I love this product!! I use this each and every time I apply makeup. My makeup lasts all day and it's super easy to just spritz and go. I buy the travel size to pack in my bag when traveling and I've purchased this for all the ladies in my family as a great stocking stuffer. When it's from Urban Decay you know it'll be awesome!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.