BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite I've been using this for a long time, and it really helps keep your make up intact and a good finisher to make sure your make up blends flawlessly. This is the only setting spray I use as of late because I just can't find anything to replace it. It give such a fine mist and it doesn't smell bad at all.
Anja W.
This is my favorite setting spray! I live in a hot, dry, slightly humid climate. I am used to my makeup just melting off my face in the summer, but this setting spray made my makeup stay on tuly all day and night. The matte finish lasted the entire time as well; when it was time for me to wash my face at night, my makeup looked just as great as when I had applied it.
Mimi R.
Your makeup will not move honey! Completely in love with his product! You just can't go wrong with it, I've repurchased many times and totally see myself repurchasing again in the future. I am very picky about my setting mists but this one is gold! Try it out honey!
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
This setting spray is really great at helping prolong make up. I love it so much I have a back up and travel size. I use it on myself and clients. The mist is fine so it won't leave uneven moisture dots or something like that.
Teresa Q.
I am so in love with this product! It's absolutely amazing. I have combination skin and wow this worked just wonders. I got the travel size because I wanted to just try it out and it was amazing! Would definitely recommend to others!
Shayla F.
When I use this setting spray I can truly notice the difference. It stands by its "Long lasting" name. throughout the work day you can sweat a lot and this keeps my makeup in place. It has a scent but nothing overbearing or nasty smelling.
Katya B.
San Diego, CA
The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is one of my holy grail products I cannot go without. The packaging is great, it sprays lightly and evenly, and it totally locks in makeup. Especially considering I have acne prone skin and setting sprays can be rough, I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Elizabeth K.
Blythe, CA
I didn't notice how much I loved this stuff until I ran out of it and went without it for a while. I have incredibly dry skin, so I hate too much powder, however my makeup seems to be repelled by my face at times. This keeps my makeup on without it looking cakey! FYI- make sure to spray it before your foundation, and after you do your makeup for it to actually work.
Tracy T.
Council Blfs, IA
Love this product! I use it if I'm having a long night out. I have keloids on my shoulders that I'll cover up sometimes and with this product it helps hold and set the makeup on all night. I highly recommend this to others!
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
The packaging is a bit different than the photo, but this is an amazing setting spray. Really makes my makeup last longer and look better for longer. I have oily skin I didn't necessarily see it making it oilier, but it didn't help with my oiliness either. Recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.