BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
Easily my favorite makeup product i've ever owned! I was introduced to this by my MUA on my wedding day and now i never tackle a big event without it. My makeup stays put, as if i just did it literally ALL NIGHT. It smells fine, is easy to spray on your own face, and doesn't get sticky or anything. Definitely a staple to own.
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
I use this setting spray daily and rarely if ever have problems with my makeup moving! If I do, it's for some odd occurrence like I was sweating a lot. This is a must have if you take time applying your makeup and spend a good portion of your day away from home. It even withstands my terrible habits of wiping at my face!
bayley c.
Durant, OK
sprays like a super fine mist, definitely one of my go to setting sprays. It leaves you with a lovely glow, but never greasy. It also stays true to the name, I can keep my face on all day and nothing will budge. Definitely recommend it!!!
THAIS P.
Underwood, IA
urban decay is truly one of the masters when it comes to making ur make up last its worth every penny u spend an can last u up to 6 months if u save it and don't use a lot of it does take much to do the trick with this product
Rachel V.
This setting spray works very well. I have very oily and trouble skin and my makeup ushally slips off but with this stuff i find it stays on a lot longer. Just a couple sprays and it offers a nice matte finish. My only issue is that it is quite pricey to buy again.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
This setting spray is so great. I use it after each complexion product i use, especially when doing a full face. it helps your makeup to not slide or flake during the day, and ill actually spray this onto my eyeshadow brushes before applying to prevent fallout!! its also a nice way to refresh your makeup during the day.
Candace R.
Ashland, KY
Yessssss. So I'm poor to buy this at the moment but I sample it every time I come within a Sephora and my makeup literally doesn't budge all day. It minimizes my pores, gives a matte effect and makes my face look like a smooth canvas.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
The BEST setting spray I have ever used for making my foundation last all day long. Every time I forget to use this or run out, I can notice a significant decrease in the amount of time that my makeup wears during the day. I highly recommend for all skin types. I think this works even better than the De-Slick for my oily skin.
amanda w.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing finishing spray. I sometimes cheat and skip washing my face (which i never recommend I'm a bad influence shh) and so my foundation doesn't look as flawless as normal, but with this, man the dry flakes disappear! And your foundation goes no where. You can also spray it throughout the day and it feels so lovely.
Maria G.
Greenfield, CA
This setting spray is the BEST!! I don't have to worry about my makeup not lasting or coming off. I have super oily skin so this is a must have. Leaves skin feeling fresh and the gives a little glow to your skin. I purchased the travel sized ($15) one which works well for your budget if you are unsure of the product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.