BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
charlene W.
Whittier, CA
I love this setting spray. I have dry to combination skin and this works so good doesn't dry it out what so ever. It's very lightweight and helps keep your makeup on all day. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Heather W.
This stuff is fantastic. Two sprays and my make up stays on all night through a sweaty dance club. Doesn't smell. Doesn't taste weird if it gets in your mouth (though you should definitely keep your mouth closed when you spray).
Chase C.
washington dc
This is AWESOME!! It feels a little weird when you initially spray it because it feels almost like hairspray for your face, but once it's dried you can hardly feel it- nothing new for the avid makeup wearer!!
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Purchased this item when I used to perform
Kept my makeup looking great even though it was very hot and I was sweating
Natural finish
A lot of product
Easy to apply just misting it on your face
Can purchase at sephora, macys and nordstrom
yuliam i.
Paterson, NJ
This is the beste setting spray. This one gives you the confidence to wear makeup and dont be worry about if the make up wil long the hole night. When you spray it, it gets dry so quickly. And it gives you that perdect motorizer look to you skin. I truly recommend it
Victoria P.
My favorite setting spray!! Would definitely recommend this for any skin type, but I am personally combo oily! Super easy to apply, affordable and amount of product will last you a good couple months depending on how often you use it.
Kristen C.
Love this setting spray! One of the best I've ever tried. Love that there are two caps on it to cap it even more leak free when traveling. I use this about twice a week and it's lasted me two months so far and I'm maybe half way through!
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
This stuff really does last all night! I've put it on in the early afternoon, had a long night out before crashing (without taking my makeup off - oops!) and I woke up the next morning with my makeup still looking nearly flawless!
Rachael M.
Love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on and isn't heavy feeling on my skin. It has a natural finish that keeps my makeup from moving throughout the day. It's great for all skin types and I would definitely buy it again!
Destiny S.
Corp Christi, TX
Bet setting spray in the whole wide world! It is pricey. But to me it is worth the price. It keeps my makeup on all day long and I just love it so so much. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good setting spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.