BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Frankie
Raleigh, NC
I have been using this for so long and I use it every single day that I'm not sure what my makeup would look like without it and how it would hold up, so I guess that means it works.
Kristen C.
New York
My makeup routine is never complete without a few spritzes of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. After putting powders and concealers on my face, not only does the setting spray add enough moisture to prevent my skin from looking too dry, but it really locks in all of my makeup. The only time I need to retouch anything is if my t-zone becomes noticeably shiny, but other than that the rest of my makeup stays put, even through the longest days!
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This really does keep my makeup set all night long! Through sweating on the dance floor to walking around in the rain, my makeup stays put! It also doesn't feel sticky or stiff like other setting sprays I've used in the past, it just feels like a light mist of water but it really does the trick! I also use the All Nighter foundation from UD which I find pairs perfectly with this spray!
Brittney M.
East Elmhurst, NY
It's the only thing keeping my face matte and not an oily mess!! I couldn't live without this setting spray. I've tried so many but this is the one I go back to everytime!
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
All nighter setting spray is my go to. I don't think that will ever change. It makes my makeup seem bulletproof and is great from refreshing my makeup without disrupting it. The nozzle on this is also great. It has a nice fine mist that evenly distributes the product. Some other sprays I have to blot afterwards. They leave droplets of spray on my makeup. That is not the case with this one.
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
I bought the smaller version of this product because I was apprehensive with committing to the full priced big bottle before I had tried it. The smaller bottle lasted for a long time!! And it did its purpose by keeping my makeup stay in place all day. I can definitely tell a difference with my makeup longevity from using this product. I definitely recommend this, and will be repurchasing.
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
I love it! This is so amazing and works well for any skin type. I would recommend this for anyone who wants there make up to stay on forever. This setting spray is a higher end one but is totally worth the price!
If there is noe product i could not live without, it is this one! IT is my life saver. We all have those days were Our makeup looks horrible and cakey. Just noe spray and your makeup looks flawless! No deubt I will buy this again.
kuku k.
This can make your makeup stay for a whole day literally! I personally have a combination skin type with an oily T zone. My T zone normally starts to become oily 2-3 hours after the application of makeup but with this, the T zone stays matte for at least 6 hours!! This can also prevent creasing of the eyeshadow, and mascara and eyeliner can last for the whole day with this product! It's so light to apply on your face with great effect! You really need one for the sweaty summer!
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
One of the best and most long lasting makeup setting sprays I’ve tried yet. The travel size is great too and big enough to last for months if you don’t wear makeup too often.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.