BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney S.
This is one of my favorite products. If I have a long day ahead of me or am going out at night this is an absolute must. Keeps your makeup in place for HOURS even on a hot day when you sweat. I spray it in a T shape on my face and then an X shape. Sets your eyebrow pencil in, eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick everything! I have very sensitive skin and I don't breakout from this the next day. I'll keep buying this until they stop making it
Francesca B.
Ellwood City, PA
Best setting spray on the market! My makeup didn't move at all because of this setting spray. This will make sure your makeup does NOT move and it'll make it stay in place all night long/ day long. Good for oily, dry, and combination skin. I recommend this to everyone!
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
Feels fresh and clean even when you are wearing a full face of makeup! I use this when I have dance performances and my makeup is always still in place at the end of the night. It smells great and its super easy to use! Just mist all over your face. Would buy again!
Taylor R.
THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD IT MAKES MY MAKEUP LAST ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY! Be careful with overspraying bc it will give your makeup a dewy type look especially if you're oily. I need to get the deslick version bc im a grease ball
Astrid M.
Miami, Florida
Recently able to have this makeup sealer and I simply love it my makeup stayed intact for hours and not appeared nothing of brightness in my skin more beyond the glow I love to place in certain areas! definitely a great buy!!!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bring this on every vacation I go on. I bought this one time and I just refill the bottle with my full size spray before packing my make up. It's the perfect size. I've been in Costa Rica for two weeks and didn't run out of it.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
Keeps my makeup looking fresh during the day! Gives me a matte finish, which I love. And I believe it's good for any type of skin. It's a great getting spray! And if you buy the travel size, you can take it around with you :)
Dylan C.
This setting spray is perfect! The spray is so very fine, and you never feel like you're being squirted. Also, it helps your makeup last forever. I used the mattifying one also, and didn't notice the difference between the two.
Lexi K.
Greenwood, IN
this product is a godsend.  it definitely locks in your makeup to help last all day! the spray on the lid is a finely milled spray so it doesn't camel spit at your face and ruin your makeup! this is my favorite from the line.  if you have oily skin i recommend this and then to use a powder over top. AMAZING!
Maryann T.
Yup
Fantastic product all the way around. Setts all day and it's worth the price tag
I highly recommend this product. Still using this product and keeps your makeup in place all day and night sill. I highly recommend picking this up!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.