BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

bianca s.
West Bloomfield, MI
LOVELOVELOVE this setting spray. urban decay also has a "de-slick" spray designed for oily skin (which i have) but this one works much better. i spray this on my face as a primer before applying foundation, as well as after. makes my makeup last literally ALL day. 6am-12am and my skin just needs a LITTLE blotting since i have super oily skin. it does leave my face feeling sticky when applying it to my bare face.. the de-slick one does not do that. but after applying foundation and spraying again theres no sticky feeling. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Harley J.
Makes makeup last slightly longer. I was hoping that it would reduce the cakeyness that comes from wearing makeup all day however there wasn't much difference between using this spray and not.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This makeup setting spray lives up to its claims. It does set makeup very well. The reason why I gave it four stars instead of five is because it has some harmful ingredients that I don't want to put on my face and I don't particularly care for the fragrance of this setting spray. I have gave it four stars because this setting spray lives up to its claims and does what it claims it will do, but the fragrance and the few harmful ingredients make this product a no go for me personally.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Best setting spray I've used thus far. It takes away the powdery look of makeup and leaves an almost radiant finish. I've noticed that it does in fact prolong the life of my makeup even after hours of work and sweat which is more than I can say for other sprays I've tried. A must for those of us who need our makeup to last more than 5 hours.
Samantha P.
BRONX, NY
I received a sample of this in a gift bag from sephora. That worked out perfectly because I did want to try it before purchasing it. Since trying it I decided not to purchase it. I found that I like the way my makeup looked after the initial spray but it was after the day at work that I was concerned about. I didn't notice a difference in my makeup with or with out it.
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. You can sweat, cry, swim, melt and this will keep your makeup looking flawless. You can purchase it in regular or travel size which is great! I purchased it from Sephora. I use this every time I have an event, and I want my makeup to stay put. I would not recommend using it daily but it is a must have!
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
About the product;
It's a magical spray that keeps your makeup in place. I used to use Mac fix plus. The way I rationalised it was; I set my face with powder. When I spray moisture on top of the powder, it kind of makes a shield when the moisture evaporates. I'm probably way off...but that's what it felt like. The UD setting spray is almost 'less sticky' when it dries.

Call me crazy...but that's my take!

How I use the product;
I use it over powder makeup or make up that I have already set with powder. I don't notice too much of a difference when I spritz it over BBcreams/other lipqiod/cream/gel makeup.
Jessica H.
Saint Paul, MN
I really liked this setting spray. I have oily skin and makeup tends to break up and melt off my skin but this stuff definitely helped it stay out longer. It doesn't keep my make up in place all night (with my skin that's something that seems impossible) but it definitely helps make it last longer than it would without this setting spray.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
This is a spray that's constantly in my kit and what I use on anyone that I'm doing makeup for. Whether they are oily, normal, dry, or combination, when it comes to big and important events you don't want your makeup to move at all. I've bought this many times from both Sephora and the Urban Decay website. Sometimes I even get the 2 pack.
Arleen D.
La Puente, CA
I've used this product many times but I've had some ups and down. One day my skin could be really dry and when I spray it on before foundation everything is set and I wouldn't need to touch up my makeup. When my skin was really oily and the day is hot my skin would feel really gross and do the opposite of what the product it suppose to do. Over all it is a good setting spray but depending on how oily your skin is and how dry it is also how you take take care of your face
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.