BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amber S.
Ball Ground, GA
Great setting spray if you need your look to last literally all day. I mean like ALL DAY. The spritz makes it easy to apply. You can get your whole face in one spray. The only con is that if you are dry, it can sometimes emphasize dry spots. As long as you moisturize correctly before applying your makeup then you shouldn’t have a problem with it. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jasmine A.
Fresno, CA
This stuff works great! It literally makes your makeup last all night. I am very oily and this helps my face stay semi matte all night & it makes a big difference on my makeup application. Definitely recommend.
Kayla S.
Colchester, CT
I’ve only used two different setting sprays but this one was top of my list. It keeps my makeup perfect l day and even if you fall asleep in it - you can wake up with the same eye makeup from the night before .
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
This is the only setting spray I use. Keeps makeup on nicely and doesn’t mess with foundation when applying. The smaller bottles are reasonably priced but it’s worth buying the bigger one if you have the money.
Aimee S.
Poland, OH
This is a great setting spray. It holds my makeup in place better than any other spray I’ve used, and it also smells really good. It is pretty expensive but I believe the price tag is worth the product you get.
Alexis M.
I use this baby whenever I'm going out. It's a must if your going to any important event. Or even to an amusement park. It leaves my makeup with a dewy look. It sets my makeup in place until the morning. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is there another setting spray out there that anyone uses?  This is the deserved go-to product for setting spray.  It works flawlessly and I have never had a problem with it.  I will say you need to be sure to give it a good shake.  I wish they would put this into a continuous spray can, because my travel bottles always have a faulty spritzer, but I still can't say anything bad about this product, I love it!
Jessica J.
Austin
I’m on my 3rd bottle of this spray it’s definitely amazing for my oily skin, it is great for even sweaty outdoor weddings and will hold your makeup in place all day long! I used it on my sister for her wedding day and not a line was out of place.
Rainey M.
Lengby
O.M.G ❤ best setting spray ever!! It literally keeps your makeup on all day & night! Im a mom & sometimes dont have time to do my makeup every morning so sometimes I will do my makeup before I go to sleep and I use this, and my makeup is still on exactly how I put it the next morning!! The bottle will last you a long time. Ive bought this about 5 months ago and still have half of the bottle left. I use it daily!
Maddy A.
brunswick, OH
This is an everyday product for me. When I do my makeup I can’t leave without a couple sprays. It adds a nice glossy look without being too overwhelming or making me look wet. I also feel like the product helps my face feel better and not like straight makeup after I apply it. The one con i have though is that the product doesn’t smell the greatest but it doesn’t last too long so it doesn’t bother me too much.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.