BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lissa Ann P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the best setting spray I have tried so far. It really does make your makeup stay in your face, you do not get oily/greasy, and your skin feels refreshed and moisture. I have tried other ones that make me look oily when I don't even have oily skin. Not this one!
Fatima K.
Woodmere, NY
Absolutely LOVE this product. My makeup would never stay on before I purchased this and now it never comes off. It even keeps my highlight really bright all night. Love love love. Highly reccomend and would definitely buy again.
Emily R.
York, PA
This setting spray is good for those who have combination skin and sensitive skin. However I'm more on the oily side and find that it helps keep my skin looking good for only a couple of hours and then it's back to being oily. It doesn't make me breakout which is nice.
Taylor R.
THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD IT MAKES MY MAKEUP LAST ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY! Be careful with overspraying bc it will give your makeup a dewy type look especially if you're oily. I need to get the deslick version bc im a grease ball
Astrid M.
Miami, Florida
Recently able to have this makeup sealer and I simply love it my makeup stayed intact for hours and not appeared nothing of brightness in my skin more beyond the glow I love to place in certain areas! definitely a great buy!!!
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
I love the oil control setting spray because I tend to get an oily face earlier on in the day. The other one works but it's not a favorite. I bought a trial size of it & I'm giving it to a friend because I did not care for it.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this setting spray! I apply it before makeup application as a primer and after to lock in the makeup to my face. It helps keep the pigment and look in place and it refreshes makeup when sprayed on after a couple of hours.
Francesca B.
Ellwood City, PA
Best setting spray on the market! My makeup didn't move at all because of this setting spray. This will make sure your makeup does NOT move and it'll make it stay in place all night long/ day long. Good for oily, dry, and combination skin. I recommend this to everyone!
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
This spray works wonders! I wore it the other night out for Halloween and it was my first time trying it. I have never had my make up stay on so well and look so good. It is sooo worth the money! I have recommended it to every single one of my friends! It really works!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bring this on every vacation I go on. I bought this one time and I just refill the bottle with my full size spray before packing my make up. It's the perfect size. I've been in Costa Rica for two weeks and didn't run out of it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.