BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
This is a staple in my makeup bag. I absolutely can not complete my makeup without this. I honestly have to say that I've tried many different setting sprays but not one compares to Urban Decay! It 100% sets makeup for all day and night, without skin feeling like it has product on it. Some setting sprays leave skin feeling tight and even sticky but not with this. Absolutely 100% recommend to everyone!!
Michelle P.
The best setting spray out there. I will not try any other setting spray if I was you. Don't waste your money. Invest in this setting spray. It's totally worth it and the bottle will last you years!! The scent is a nice fresh scent. The spray really makes my makeup last all day and night! You can even use the spray to wake your face up through the the day. Just to give your look an extra boost.
Jessica S.
Bridgeport, MI
Stop what you are doing and buy this setting spray. It is a must have in your makeup arsenal. Pro-tip, after you moisturize and prime spray your face then continue your makeup. When you're done with hour makeup spray again. This acts like a shield that holds your face (makeup) in place. I used this when I went to a summer outdoor concert and ended up getting rained on. All the women in the bathroom of the casino venue we're complaining that they looked like drowned animals and asked how my face was still holding up. This is the secret ladies!
Grace C.
The HOLY GRAIL to having your makeup stay on! I have super oily skin and this does wonders. I can spray at 8 in the morning and still be in place but 8 at night. Absolutely love and swear by! Five Stars!

Updated Review - I was madly in love with this setting spray, but after the reformulation most said it was only the packaging, but after using it, the smell & the lasting power are different. Super sad, still bought it, hoping one day it'll work like the old one.
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I am 50/50 when it comes to this product.. I would apply after I finished my makeup for the day and as soon as I applied it to my face it was great.. Felt refreshing and like it was holding my makeup in place.. until a few hours passed and my face began to feel super heavy. Everything felt like it was sliding! I wear BareMinerals Complexion Rescue which is not heavy whatsoever, so it was strange!
Stephanie S.
I like this setting spray, it works. I have super normal skin, with a bit of oiliness later in the day after being Under hot office lights. I prefer the look of my makeup when I use a setting spray, but don't notice a marked difference in its lasting power.

I also cannot tell the difference between this setting spray and the other 10 that I've tried. Not life changing, but not a waste by any means.
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
I absolutely love this setting spray. I am constantly working, and going to school, and moving non stop so I need something to keep my makeup looking just as nice as it was in the morning. It keeps my makeup game strong all day long and I couldn't be happier. It is expensive in my opinion, and there are other setting sprays that are cheaper, but I have yet to find any with this same quality.
Destiny C.
Philadelphia, PA
I wear this every single time I wear makeup. When I use this product it keeps my makeup intact even when I'm in the gym which is great. The price may be hefty but it's great cause it actually works compared 5o some other brands. And I'm going to school next week so this will work great. Before I used powder but this is great because it's a liquid and I don't have to look cakey. And it dries fast.
Nicole M.
This stuff is a god send. I've tried a lot of setting sprays but this one is the best. I have oily skin and no matter what I did my foundation would break up midday but this stuff keeps it from doing that! I've used mattifying primers mattifying foundation still hotmess 2 hours later after first applying . Now my makeup does not break up . Cue singing angels
Brenda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love thus..it drys up pretty quick and never leaves skin oily it does what it is.. i usely use it before and after my makeup because it keeps my skin refresh..
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.