BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole L.
Landing, NJ
I don't know how I ever expected makeup to last all day before I discovered the wonder that is setting spray. Any makeup I use, from luxury to drug store brand, (and I use a combination of both daily) stays put when using my Urban Decay setting spray. I wear makeup 3-4 times a week and the bottle of spray that I bough in February is still around! (9 months) definitely an investment I recommend
Kelsi R.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love all nighter and have also gone through several. Keeps my makeup perfect all night without any worries. No smudges or anything. Definitley worth the money.
Elin J.
I had to get used to using a spray on my face after putting my makeup on, I felt like I was spraying my face in hairspray, but this setting spray is something I refuse to ever be without. Using this, my makeup stays in place, I can't tell I'm wearing it so my skin doesn't feel tight, and it makes everything last and look flawless! I recently was in a wedding and made sure to mist my face with this when I did my makeup around noon, by the time I arrived home around midnight, even after being in the rain, my makeup still looked perfect. Urban Decay always makes winners for me.
Michelle P.
The best setting spray out there. I will not try any other setting spray if I was you. Don't waste your money. Invest in this setting spray. It's totally worth it and the bottle will last you years!! The scent is a nice fresh scent. The spray really makes my makeup last all day and night! You can even use the spray to wake your face up through the the day. Just to give your look an extra boost.
Becky P.
United States
This is a awesome setting spray. Of the ones I have tried, it does the best job. The sprayer is fine enough to not be scary. I wish there was a spf version though.
Hannah B.
Poulsbo, WA
My favorite setting spray. Your makeup seriously will not budge at all if you use this. I just got a travel sized one from Sephora and had to go back and get the full size when I ran out since I loved it so much.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
I've owned this spray for a couple of months & finally decided to use this. O-M-G!!! This is now my holy grail! I have the oiliest T-zone ever but this in combination with Becca's ever matte primer works like heaven! I was out over 6 hours and did not have to blot not once. In 6 hours i normally look like ive been submerged in a pan of oil. Highly recommend! Definitely made my makeup last longer!
Konni B.
San Clemente, CA
The Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup setting spray used with the Urban Decay All Nighter foundation is the HOLY GRAIL!!! My skin is extremely dry, but the foundation blends flawlessly. The All Nighter spray ensures that your makeup will stay on ALL day and into the evening with virtually no touch ups! If leaving from the office to a dinner date, I may add a little powder, a darker lipstick, and more dramatic eyeshadow. But, I do NOT have to touch up my foundation. This spray is amazing!!!
Christina C.
Dover, DE
I have tried quiet a few different setting sprays from smashbox to nyx and even my favorite drugstore brand Mayblline (that one smelled horrible) and i keep going back to UD all nighter!! it holds my makeup in place so well even when i scratch an itch it doesnt come off under my nails, my face feels likeim not even wearing makeup after my All nighter dries!!! this is one of my #ridordie products
Selena G.
It works!
I swear by this, it is my holy grail. I do not leave my house without this on now. I work in a kitchen and my makeup stays flawless throughout the day. One review said it leaves a dewy finish and no it should not unless you spray it very close to your face. Like it is spray so it will take a minute or two to set but thats all. Overall I will never stop buying this and I recommend you all to buy it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.