BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kittie P.
This stuff is the bomb! It really does set my makeup and helps get rid of that powdery look. It works well with all skin types and I find that this really does help my makeup last all day or night no matter what the occasion.
Emily R.
York, PA
This setting spray is good for those who have combination skin and sensitive skin. However I'm more on the oily side and find that it helps keep my skin looking good for only a couple of hours and then it's back to being oily. It doesn't make me breakout which is nice.
Emily F.
San Marcos, TX
Awesome setting spray! It sets my face perfectly and is easy to use. It's a little pricey, but hey, you're getting an excellent formula. If you want your makeup to stay all day and all night, you should totally invest in one of these bad boys. you wont regret it!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this setting spray! I apply it before makeup application as a primer and after to lock in the makeup to my face. It helps keep the pigment and look in place and it refreshes makeup when sprayed on after a couple of hours.
Alyssa Leigh S.
I work outside in the heat and the cold and need my makeup to stay put through sweat, me putting my hands on my face and just day to day issues and this makes my makeup stay like nobody's business. If it's really hot I'll spray it before and after makeup application
Jordan P.
Stevensville, MD
This spray works wonders! I wore it the other night out for Halloween and it was my first time trying it. I have never had my make up stay on so well and look so good. It is sooo worth the money! I have recommended it to every single one of my friends! It really works!
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
This setting spray is really great at helping prolong make up. I love it so much I have a back up and travel size. I use it on myself and clients. The mist is fine so it won't leave uneven moisture dots or something like that.
Daniel S.
Glendale, CA
This setting Spray is my go to! your face literally will stay on ALL night, hence the title of the product! It is reasonably priced, and worth every penny. Don't waste your time on expensive setting sprays. This is the one to go to! I promise! A 5/5.
Ashley F.
Johnson City, TN
I cannot live without this!!! It has changed my makeup game for the better. I have problem skin so even expensive foundations found ways to exit stage left before my day was even finished. This all nighter spray has been a daily presence since I discovered it 4 years ago. I've seen people rav about MAC's spray but I have no complaints about UD and the price can't be beat.
Haleigh S.
Great Valley, NY
Just recently got this because I noticed my make up was wearing off by the end of the day. I absolutely love it! By the end of the day my make up has still been fully intact since I've been using it! I spray it before applying make up and after it's very lightweight
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.