BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Courtney B.
This product is a lifesaver! I love using it as the final step of my daily routine. I know that it will keep everything in place and looking dewy fresh all day and all night long. Best of all -- my foundation no longer rubs off on my phone headset at work! Woohoo!
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Bleh. Not the best, it smells like rubbing alcohol and leaves my makeup very oily after a while. It separates my foundation which is a huge no no, but application is obviously easy. Don't recommend. I have oily skin, for reference.
Katie D.
Fairview, TN
I was always super skeptical of setting sprays. Like, why do you need a spray when you could get the job done with a powder? Boy was I wrong. This spray keeps makeup locked and loaded and even looking airbrushed for hours on end!
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! this spray is everything! it keeps your makeup in place and while providing you with everything a makeup spray should have. Love this stuff. Happy it comes in a smaller form which makes it great for travel and affordable.
Avery S.
Okay. Can we talk about how freaking amazing this stuff is???? I don't know how I ever went without setting my face and this is literally the best setting spray on there. My foundation does not move one inch when I set it with this!
Tiffany N.
This is my go to setting spray of all time it keeps eveything in place. So matter if i am going out shopping or going out for the night of fun i don't have to worey about bring @ny makeup with me to touch up. Love love this stuff
Meagan G.
Of all the UD setting sprays this one has the most staying power, even for oily skin. It has a natural finish and feels refreshing, never drying. My go-to spray in the summer when all the elements are conspiring to ruin my makeup!
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
the is the best setting spray!!!! it will make your makeup stay on alllll night. i really didnt understand the hype until i actually go suckered into buying a mini version. i tried it once and i went back to purchase the full size. its not something i use day-to-day but its great when you need your makeup to stay all day
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Does what it says it will. Spray it on and your makeup stays put all night. I like to put it on after before I put my finishing prefer on, this lets me keep that airbrushed look from my powder while having the no budge of the spray.
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
This product saves your makeup! I especially love to use it to shows or outside events because even if you sweat a little it keeps everything in place. It's super easy to apply, spray and go. Cost efficient, a bottle goes a long way!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.