BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shari S.
Redding , CA
Another holy grail product for me! I purchased this on an impulse as the smaller sized bottle was in the sample sized areas of the checkout line at Sephora! I took it home for a trail and that is where I fell in love 😍.... it gives fantastic finish and staying power! It is a must for special events and keeps everything locked in place! I can't say enough about it! I have repurchased and will do so again when it runs out!!
Maritza E.
I love setting sprays and this one makes your makeup look so amazing and last a long time! Anyone should get this it will change their makeup game for the better
Cheri S.
Lebanon, VA
I cannot say enough about this setting spray!! It is amazing. I have combination skin and this will hold my makeup on as long as I want even in my really oily areas
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
this product replaced my holy grail.. Mac's Fix Plus.. i never thought the day would come that i would just walk straight passed the mac store. it holds my makeup on and in place all day. i probably spray on way more than i really need to but it never feels like its too much. it's going to be hard to find something else to replace this one especially since it's probably the most important step in doing my makeup.
Maria L.
Canby, OR
This product does what it says, keeps your make up on all night. Easy to apply on the face! I really like this product and have gifted to several of my make up junkie friends. They love it too! Definitely recommend
Tami J.
Dallas, GA
I have purchased at least 3 of these. If I want my makeup to stay all day through humidity and lots of stress this is the spray to use. Definitely worth the cost.
Kailine ✨.
After going through other setting sprays, you can definitely tell the difference they make on lasting make up! Urban decay never fails me in this department—A++ !
Lorraine C.
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! It's earned it's rightful place as a staple product in my makeup bag. I have super oily skin and my makeup would melt right off if it wasn't for this product. With this spray, my makeup lasts me throughout the day. Because I have oily skin, I have even tried their De-Slick Oil control spray, but I always run back to the All Nighter. This is my holy grail!
Alexandrea L.
Greenville, NC
Great setting spray takes the powder look away and keeps my makeup in place all day. Lightweight can't even feel it in the skin afterwards, great for my oily skin.
Leslie A.
Madeira Beach, FL
Helps sets my makeup and stays on for a long while but it still allows a lot of transfer. Also living in Florida I think I might need something a little stronger.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.