BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I loveeee this setting spray! I originally bought this for a wedding that I was going to be in, and the results were amazing! From morning to night time, my make up stayed perfect. It's so easy to apply to your face, just spray and go! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing setting spray that will help makeup stay on all day long!
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
This setting spray is not only good for long-lasting makeup and keeping your foundation Matt but it can also be used to spray your bushes when applying eyeshadow. Packaging food product was very nice easy to read urban decay is very known for that. I got this product in Macy's a little pricing for setting spray but it it's worth every penny! This product is my holy grail my every day use
Angela E.
Lutz , FL
I have such a love hate relationship with this product. Pros; it works, it's amazing. You could
Literally pour water on your face and it holds your makeup. Cons; I can't never keep a bottle long enough before it leaks EVERYWHERE. it ALWAYS happens. I guess if I leave it on the counter and don't move it or bring it with me when I touch up my makeup it would be perfect but 99% of the time I only get to use this product a few times before the rest of it ends up all over the inside of my purse.
Ana K.
Granger, IN
This setting spray is amazing I used it after a full face of foundation and after wearing it all day it didn't budge a bit! This is an awesome setting spray and worth every penny
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
If I really need my makeup to go from morning until late at night, this is a MUST HAVE. Primer, foundation, setting powder, and then this to top it all off. I used it before going to a festival in the summertime (so super hot out and humid), and my makeup looked almost the exact same as when I got there. There is no other product out there like this one.
Michelle M.
What did I do on hot days before setting sprays??? This product will lock in your makeup & prevent it from melting off your face. If you need a setting spray on a hot day to keep the oils on your face in check this might be something worth checking out.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Best makeup settings spray ever!!! Love love love this product! My make-up always disappears by 2 pm but with this spray my make up stays put all day way i to the evening!!! Or all night if your partying instead of working I'm passed that stage... highly recommend for everyone!
Adriana C.
This is a must have in your collection. I don't think there are any setting sprays on the market that can compare. Everything from how long lasting it makes your makeup to even the pray applicator itself is amazeballs. Its hydrating without making your face feel odd or just drenched. It keeps your face looking wonderful for a long time. Definitely worth a try!
Nicole B.
This setting spray smells a bit like hairspray, but the hold is just as good ha.

I have tested it against days I don't wear it, and I really can tell a difference. All Nighter gives me an additional two to three hours of wear, which when you're at work and can't touch up, that's great.

I knocked a star because it's easily duped with a NYX setting spray that is nearly $20 cheaper.
sarah H.
These are all great. If you're in for a long day or night this will keep your makeup looking good until you're ready to scrub it off. Its a good price for the amount you get. Its gentle but it is a little unpleasant feeling at first since its basically hairspray for your face.the smell is a little funny and chemical but it dissapates quickly when it is dry.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.