BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Akanksha S.
Seattle, WA
This setting spray is the best I've ever used. I love to find bargains for products but this is one I will always splurge on. The quality is amazing. It sprays evenly and really does the job of keeping your makeup stuck all day long. I use it when I go out and it's sweaty, and a long night. The makeup stays all night. Never not repurchasing this ever again.
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
This is the main setting spray that I take with me when I travel. It holds your makeup in place all day and it doesn't have a funny smell. It also dries quickly and is lightweight on the skin. The travel size is perfect to take on any trip and you get a ton of use for the size. I find myself repurchasing this in the travel and full size as soon as it runs out.
Rebecca K.
Southport, NC
I used this setting spray for the first time a little over s year ago. I went into Ulta and asked the girl for help BC my makeup didn't stand up to my days and I don't have time to reapply. She didn't hesitate to reach for this Irban Decay setting spay and I completely understand why. I now do my makeup once a day and it actually stays in place. I just got back from a trip and realized I forgot it so I actually went and bought a bottle to get me through my trip. I really like this over my pounder foundation that seems to disappear quickly, but this keeps it in place!
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
BEST PRODUCT EVER! It never fails me. Whenever I have a long day ahead of me I lightly spray this on my face after my makeup is done, and it keeps it on forever. There have been a few nights where I'm not proud of for leaving my makeup on, and I wake up with flawless makeup. I was so shocked about it the first time that I raved about this to my sister and my best friends. Worth the money!
Tammy N.
This setting spray is amazing and keeps your makeup locked in place. It doesn't feel sticky and it doesn't have a bad smell and almost smells like nothing. They last very long and a little goes a long way. About one or two spritz will get your whole face covered. If you want to try it out to see if you like it, you can get deluxe size which is quite a lot. It's only $14.
Beth P.
Oxford, WI
My skin type is dry with a tendency towards sensitivity. I chose the Chill spray because it is marketed towards dry skin types. I found my makeup did last longer with the Chill spray but it had a tendency to make my skin appear very dry and my makeup makeup seemed to settle into fine lines. I think it would work wonderfully for someone with skin that is not as dry as mine. The spray bottle is nice and the mist is fine.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
So i finally tried this setting spray because a friend of mine told me I was missing out. I love it. I use it with my all nighter foundation and I love the duo. If you want a long lasting matte spray this is one to get, If you want to try it but not commit you can it in a trial size for a fraction of the cost but trust you will end up picking up the full size!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
When I bought this product I had high expectations for it because it was a high end setting spray and I spent a lot of money on it. I was so disappointed in this product. Every time I spray it on my face it makes my make up look dull and runny. I've tried spraying it on before make up and it did the same thing. I will never buy this product again it is not worth the money.
Arie B.
This is the holy grail of makeup setting spray! It locks my makeup in all day! And it gives my face a nice natural finish. It's super easy to apply. I highly suggest this product, especially if your makeup isn't staying all day like you want! The travel size is only 1oz so it fits the airport liquid requirement for easy carry on!
Kristina S.
Bradenton, FL
This is my favorite makeup setting spray! I can use this in the morning and my makeup will last all day. I have trouble primarily with creasing on my eyelids. I've used a good base and an expensive primer and still have a problem. Until I started using this! My eye makeup does not crease and my face doesn't get nearly as shiny anymore! Plus, as a fun little tip - use this for the perfect glitter eye for Christmas parties or New Year's! Spray a little of this on your closed eyelid, dab on some loose glitter while it's still wet and let dry! It's the prefect fun look!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.