BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Oil control! I can wear my make up all day, it blends all my makeup nicely. And it leaves a nice dewy finish but i don't oil up mid day. Thats super imporant to me.
Kaela V.
Commerce , CA
This product is amazing! I love how it prolongs the wear of my makeup and it gives a nice finish. It's very light weight and melts into your skin. It evenly disperses the product all over your face. Yes, I would recommend to others.
Kimberly L.
Colton, CA
This is one of my ride or die! I go to medical school in the Caribbean and this holds up 100% in the heat and humidity. I always make sure to spray this before a night out in Las Vegas, dancing the night away. I even fell into the water at XS night swim once and my face was not wet, did not smear, and was like I had just freshly applied my makeup. Go buy this now! If they stop making this product I will die.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Ought this just to try to see what the hype was all about and I was actually pretty impressed. My usual go to is Ben nye final seal. But when you cry, for example, in the Ben nye you could see the tear streak or the opposite. It would not budge at all and be hard to remove. It was time to see what else was out there and this held up well! It was also easy to remove makeup even with it on. A nice happy medium
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
I definitely still like this setting spray because I have used it for a long time and I really think it's effective in making my makeup last. It's slightly pricey, but it will also last a long time. I will likely not buy it again because I have found so many setting sprays from skincare brands that help my makeup last AND they have skincare benefits. When it comes down to it, I think that's really important.
Laura H.
Love this! I always finish and set my makeup with this spray. If your makeup is looking and feeling a bit powdery, this instantly makes for a natural finish. I think it helps with the wear of your makeup throughout the day as in I still get oily and shiny but more evenly and nicely if that makes any sense. Without it I'd look like a bad splotchy oily shiny, but with this I look more dewy and "nice" oily. I mainly use it to give my makeup a more natural finish rather than a spray that makes my makeup last. I know I'm going to get oily towards the end of the day no matter what I do or use. I just feel better using this than not using it.
Rachelle P.
This does a really great job of keeping your makeup on, even on greasier skin. It can feel a little heavy though and if you don't get the coverage just right you can see where it went on heavier in some spots. And there is NO reapplying over top. If you touch it, it brings all the makeup off with it. For example, I put on my sunglasses and later when I took them off, it took all the makeup off the skin in two perfect circles where the nose pieces sat. So if you never touch your face or reapply, this is great.
Kenzie S.
Saint Paul
Ever since discovering this product I will never go back to not using a finishing product. The staying power on this product is amazing and makes it so my make up doesn't budge throughout the day. It also doesn't dry out my skin, which to me is really important. I will keep going back to this product again and again.
Angela S.
North st paul, MN
I didn’t find this as amazing as other people. I don’t think it prolonged the life of my makeup that much, and it has a strange smell. It did keep oil at bay though
Trisha A.
This is the only setting spray that has kept my makeup on through a hot August day at the amusement park and various parties and events. Everything stays in place amazingly and it also helps get rid of the powdery finish I usually have on my skin after I finish my makeup. My T zone usually gets super oily, but not with this product! It also doesn't leave my face sticky once it dries which is always a plus!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.