BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
My favorite setting spray ever! It really does pro-long the wear of my makeup while also smoothing out the layers of the makeup into one, even layer. It's so lightweight and dissipates off the skin quickly. I have dry skin and this spray didn't dry out my face. I loooove the nozzle as it mists the product into my face beautifully also. Absolutely no complaints about this! A definite must-have.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I was always skeptical about setting sprays but this product has changed my mind for good! This setting spray keeps my makeup in place all day and night long. I have oil skin so it can be hard to find a product that keeps my makeup in place. No exaggeration, this is the best of the best. I've tried other setting sprays and they don't hold up like this product can.
Sonia P.
Cleburne, TX
So I ended up buying this because I work 12 hour shifts & I was tired of going to the bathroom almost 3 times a night just to blot my face. I definitely don't have to even blot my face, & my makeup STAYS. I wanted to buy another bottle, but unfortunately, I had bought the last bottle. I'd definitely go tell everyone to go make this purchase though. It's worth it.
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best setting sprays I have ever used! It is like hair spray fro the face. Once you are finished with your makeup and you give your face a few sprays of this magic it is not moving ! I have used other sprays in the past that have worked but not as long as this one. I purchased mine at Ulta I haven't tried any of the other ones UD has but this one works wonders!
Carly W.
Verona, PA
this stuff is amazing. my face is so oily and this manages to keep my make up from sliding all over my face, especially during a night out. my go to setting spray for sure
Ciara F.
Where do I begin.. this setting spray has stood the test of time. For years I have been setting my makeup with this and I couldn't be happier. I have not found any other product that comes close to it's longevity. I repurchase this product the minute I runs out because I use it daily. I now have all my friends using this. Would highly recommend to all skin types!
Danielle G.
Swarthmore, PA
This setting spray is awesome! It can seriously keep your makeup products on all day! There is a Matte finish to it, very lightweight, and it doesn't irritate the skin at all. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is because you do need to spray a lot for it to be super effective and long lasting. I did have to spray mid day to prevent my foundation from moving.
Jessica V.
Woodland , CA
Makes my makeup last so much longer! It really does what it says. When
it first starts to dry it gets a sticky feel and it really makes me feel
like it's really coating my skin to make my makeup stay.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
This product is ook. I was not completely impressed with it. I did however think that if you spray it on before and after doing your makeup it works better. It is lightweight and I do love how my skin feels when I use it. I do not think it adds to how fresh your face looks, and other setting sprays have brightened up my face a lot more. Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands, and I will continue buying their products, but this product was a little bit of a disappointment for the price.
Rachel A.
I love this setting spray. It has a great mister that evenly spreads the product out. It does help my makeup last all day with out being too greasy. It sounds expensive but you get a lot of product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.