BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica M.
Walker, LA
I bought this on a trip when mine ran out and I have used it every since. My skin is a combination and it stays so matte and finished all night! The sun protection is great and it's so lightweight! Cant even tell it's there! I buy it again as soon as I run low! Can never run out
Ashley C.
I love this, it really does set your makeup and keep it looking good for a long time. I only use it when I'm going out with friends or to an important event, other than that I just use Wet N Wilds setting spray, because of the price.
Keara B.
This setting spray is perfection. It does its job and I still look bomb after a sweaty night out at the club. Definitely recommend to buy if you love makeup and it always seems to sweat off even if it's on the pricier side. Go buy it!
Laura T.
Maple Shade, NJ
To finish up any work of art you slaved over and perfected this setting spray seals it in place. I have had a massage through this stuff and my makeup was still perfect after having my face stuffed in a massage table. Is great with sensitive skin too... Definitely a must have
Michelle E.
Greensboro, NC
I love love love this spray! After you have finished with your make-up just spray about 2 pumps of this on your face and let dry. I like to use a paper fan to help speed up the process. It lasts all day, and even after many rubs, and sneezes this spray helps that make up stay put. Wipes simply off with any make-up remover.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
MY SAVIOR!! This spray is magical! It could make your makeup last through literally anything. The packaging is nice but it's nothing compared to the amazing product inside. Everyone I know uses this setting spray and agree that it is THE BEST setting spray ever. Worth the buy
Tina D.
This is a necessity if you want you makeup to stay on. It really works and is so easy to use. Its lightweight and leaves no greasy feeling at all. Also feels like a great refresher on the skin after applying foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush...all of it
Saher K.
San Antonio, TX
Really makes a difference your makeup does not come off theoughout the night and after sweating! Prevents makeup staining on clothing and fingers! It really does help your makeup stay on under many circumstances! I highly reccomend it!
Selin O.
At first, I thought setting spray was just another gimmik makeup companies came up with to get more money. Boy, was I wrong! This spray keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner from melting and keeps my foundation in place. It's light and refreshing and keeps my makeup on all night.
Kristin F.
Portland, OR
Definitely holds my makeup in place and keeps it looking fresh for hours. I'll usually be done with my makeup at 6am and wont take it off until about 8-9pm at night and my makeup will still look fresh. Even after I've worked out and sweated my face right off. This is my holy grail setting spray and I will be repurchasing this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.