BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa C.
Rowlett, TX
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I love this package of two of them. I use it so much that the two pack ensures never run-out. This setting spray is easy to apply and dries quickly. Once dry you don't even know it's on there. I do all of my makeup except mascara when I use this spray. I apply mascara last to avoid any little black dots on my under eye
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
I definitely notice a huge difference when I use this product! I wore intense black eye makeup to a concert, awhile back, and made sure to spay a good amount of this before the show. It was so incredibly hot, and I was sweating more than I ever have and the black on my eyes never ran! it was incredible. The only thing about this product is I wouldn't use it every day. I definitely notice when i constantly use it i start to break out. it's great when you need your makeup to stay on longer than a normal day though!
Bri B.
I wanted to love this setting spray. Everyone raves about it. However, I never really noticed a difference when using it. I got the travel size (wayyyyyyy over priced????) and used it up in like 2 weeks.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
I first bought the travel size at Ulta. I did not hear any or read any reviews about and decided to give it a try. I applied my makeup as per routine and sprayed the all nighter setting spray just before going out that night. Let me just say this stuff is amazing! My makeup lasted the whole time I went out; only minus is a little oiliness on my nose but it works great. I went out and bought more. I don't just use this for special occasions but whenever I want my makeup to last all day.. Seriously worth the buy :)
Kayla R.
Smyrna, TN
This is actually my favorite setting spray. I used to MAC Fix+ for years until I realized that it was making my skin look more dewy than it was actually helping to keep my makeup on. I notice such a huge difference when I don't set my makeup with this spray and I never thought I would. If you live somewhere humid like me and sweat your makeup off easily then I promise this is worth the investment. Also on top of it being a great setting spray it lasts for quite a while. I highly recommend this setting spray.
Tarah F.
This spray does just what I want. It helps my makeup stay on all night, even after dancing & sweating. I've used it for special occasions like Prom and Formals & my makeup still looks great. I would totally recommend this product for you if you find that your makeup at the end of the day doesn't look the same as the beginning (which is almost everyone). Love this stuff!
Brooke W.
I bought the smaller trial/travel container which was sitting in the checkout line at ulta, and overall I do like this product. However, I don't know how well it truly helps, as I'm not prone too much oil or my makeup melting, but I also haven't had a long night out in awhile. (sad ;_; ) Besides that, it does hold up in the humidity here without feeling like I added another layer to my makeup for the day, so I do like it. Still considering buying the full, but I feel like a smaller size will last quite awhile.
Paulina G.
Old Bridge, NJ
If you never used setting spray or just so happen to not have this in your collection, GET TO IT. I never thought that those sprays did anything but they truly do. usually after an hour of wearing makeup always for some reason makeup disappears on the tip of my nose. after using this product and being so skeptical I was oleasantly surprised. my makeup stuck onto my face almost all night. never going without this thing ever again.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
Wow! This made my make-up last ALL DAY! I had my friend's wedding this past weekend and got my makeup done at 9:00 A.M. By 11:00 P.M. my makeup was still looking great! I did a spray after she was done and again a couple hours later. This is amazing! Highly recommend and worth the price!
Lydia R.
MAGIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend everyone gets this who wears makeup while going out. My makeup stays perfect for hours yet isn't any harder to get off when I wash my face. The price might seem high but you only use a few sprays a time so the bottle lasts a really long time. I bought mine from nordstroms and got a bunch of free samples and a make up bag with my purchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.