BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
Being that i have oily skin Its been hard finding a product that did a good job of keeping my make up from smudging. I was told about this make up setting spray by a friend.As soon as she mentioned this product I immediately went out and purchased it. It was a bit pricey but worth every dollar. My make up stays on all day/night without wearing off nor smudging. I would definitely recommend this amazing product.
Lisa H.
Stockton, CA
This is a great set to buy during the fall Sephora VIB sale. You're basically buying two for the price of one and you can gift the other product to a friend or family member. I have oily skin and this product has never made me look extra oily. Just keep in mind that everyone else's skin is different so what works for me might not work for you but this product has helped my make up last longer throughout the night.
Janie S.
I love using this setting spray to set my makeup and to make sure it last all day. It feels hydrating as well. It's lightweight and doesn't have a strong odor to it.
Beth W.
Like many, this is my HG setting spray. I started using it 2 years back, and have used it ever since. It's fantastic at keeping your makeup strong all day or all night long, has no smell and doesn't cause breakouts even on my sensitive skin. Be sure to look for sales, you can almost always manage to find one before you need that next refill. One bottle lasts a long time, so all things considered it's not a bad price. It's very much a game changer, so give it a try!
Maylee G.
Woodside, NY
I honestly have not tried any other setting sprays besides this one and the UD De-Slick. I can't say this is the best setting spray or that it makes a huge difference in making my make-up/foundation stay after hours of wear, mainly because I have very oily skin. But I do feel like I spritz it on just in case, and I do notice that it helps seamlessly melt and blend all the powders (pressed, bronzer, etc) together.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
This setting spray does wonders for my oily skin! It makes a BIG difference. I spray a few times and try to keep it a little far so it's really a mist on me. It takes just a short amount of time to dry and then I'm ready to go. I follow a tip from Kathleen Lights, and it is putting highlighting on while my face is still a bit damp from the spray. I feel like it really keeps the highlighter bright and in place!
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Here's a short story on my love affair with Urban Decay's Chill Setting Spray. I had done completed a dramatic makeup look on myself - lashes, smoky eye, contouring, the whole shabang. I get a call from my friend to go out on their boat with them. Who can deny an afternoon on the lake? I applied my setting spray and I kid you not, my makeup still looked perfectly applied well into the evening. I would also like to add it was in the 90's. This setting spray is literally my best friend.
Justina W.
Dallas, TX
At some point in the evening, I used to look in the mirror and see a horror movie looking back: eyeliner in an unseemly smudge, lipstick gone, foundation turned into oily blotches. I blamed the booze and bad decisions, but it was the lack of setting spray! I last much longer on a night out now. Even on long nights when I've exhausted my UD Setting Spray, the fade to my natural look feels a little less ratchet.
Mia D.
San Rafael, CA
What can I say about this setting spray its nothing but the best out there I also really like to Mac studio fix both are really good but I can't go with out them !
Caitlin C.
Best setting spray I've used. Never let's me down at work, school, crowded bars, weddings including the bride! I would recommend this product to any makeup lover, beginner or pro
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.