BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abby E.
I love the urban decay setting spray I don't think I could find something else that is better it's so refreshing after spring on your face and is very lightweight. through the day I don't have to worry about if my make up is coming off because I know that this will keep it on.
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
This spray mists on weightlessly and keeps my makeup looking beautifully as if just-applied for up to 16 hours, without melting, fading or settling into my fine lines. My skin feels smoother and looks smoother vibrant. The mist goes on so light, I hardly feel like it is there. Would definitely buy again and highly recommend.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL
Most amazing product in the world. it is very long lasting and it feels great on the skin. it stays in place all day and all you need is 2-4 sprays and you're good to go! I definitely recommend this, this works well for all skin types.
monique m.
Washington, DC
While I like the idea of this item sadly it didn't work for me the way it did for other reviewers. I have oily combo to very oily skin and this product actually left my skin looking slick by midday. I'm thinking it's more for drier skin types...
Rosangela R.
I'm currently using this finisher to set my makeup. It's lasted me a long time. The results on my face can sometimes be a hit or miss, depending on if the foundation I'm wearing is too powdery or matte, but overall I like the effect.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
this setting spray is my holy grail. I use this everyday and my makeup is on for hours on end. I wore this to a wedding and my makeup was perfectly intact. I dont think there is any sun protection and I think its good for any skin type, I'm a repeating user and WILL buy again.
Melissa C.
This is my holy grail makeup setting spray. It keeps my entire full face makeup in place. It gives my face this flattering dewy look throughout my entire day. This product is a must in your daily makeup routine. It is definitely affordable for the amount of product you get.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
This stuff is literally hairspray for your face! It keeps your makeup on for such a long time, and it sets it down very well. I always have a big bottle as well as a travel size bottle. I usually keep the travel size in my purse just in case.
Angelica D.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best setting spray available. I'm a repeat user who is absolutely addicted. Packaging is easy and effortless. SPRAY BEFORE PUTTING ON MASCARA have made that mistake multiple times!!! I'm very happy with my purchase of this.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
This setting spray does all the claims right. I love how it melts my makeup in place . I also love that it actually keep my makeup much longer than without using it . I always have to use this product after I'm finished with my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.