BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chenessa H.
I enjoy using this I got a small sample of this and finished it in no time because i loved using it to set my makeup it also helps it to look dewy and more natural (most sprays do). It is a bit tackier than the smashbox primer water but i don't believe that does anything for the longevity of my makeup whereas i think this actually does. I am going to buy the big bottles very soon.
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
This stuff is a must for anyone who wears make up! Pair this with their primer and you have got a match made in heaven and a face of make up that isn't going anywhere! I keep one of these in my purse for refreshes during the day. The mist is so refreshing and makes your skin look so glowy and beautiful. I have tried other setting sprays but this is the only one I go back to.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this setting spray in my Sephora Play box and finds that it works well to keep my makeup in place for hours. It comes out of the bottle evenly and keeps the makeup from smearing or running. I haven't tested it for extremely long amounts of time like the claims state so I am unsure as to exactly how long it sets the makeup but i did notice that I was a bit oily in spots after a few hours. I do like that it doesn't burn or sting like some setting sprays that I have tried.
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
Definitely worth every penny!! A lot of times, I opt for the cheaper drug store makeup. However, I am a complete UD fanatic. This helps my makeup to actually stay put - all day long. I've even gone to bed without washing off my makeup (I know, I know!!) and the next day, my makeup is still on my face (and not all over my bed). I recommend this to everyone looking for a quality setting spray. Yes, it costs a bit more, but is worth every cent!
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
I really love this setting spray! It is used to set makeup after applying to give an even and more polished/finished look and get rid of the powdery look. It is light and cool when applying and does not change the appearance of the makeup you have already applied. It does not have any kind of scent to me and that is ok in my opinion. It really helps me with keeping my makeup looking good for a long period of time! I absolutely love this and I think it is worth the splurge if you have the extra $$ Great product!
Naomi D.
Rochester, MI
I do not leave the house without spraying this on my face! Nothing makes my make up last better! I use it every day and the bottle lasts me for more than a
Month! I work retail and my make up stays on for my whole 8-9 hour shift without smudging or wearing off. It definitely keeps me for getting my cloths dirty around the collar with make up! Didn't realize how much I needed this product until I started using it now I can go without it!
Starr S.
10 out of 10. The only thing I don't like about this spray is the smell. You can get past that though because the results are amazing. Your makeup will be locked down all day
Bethany C.
La Mesa, CA
This setting spray is a must have in your makeup bag. One thing that is a downfall is the price point I just feel it's a little overpriced. I do have to say it does help in setting your makeup and making it last through out the day. It is very lightweight and really refreshing, great for a setting spray of course but also nice to use just to freshen up or cool you down on a hot day. It also helps a lot if you set your makeup with powder and if it looks to powdery, it gives you a more dewy almost a radiant look.
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Your makeup is not going anywhere. The first time I ever used it, it was because a friend had it and I didn't know what it was, they told me I could use it if I wanted to (because they love me lol) and I gave been hooked ever since. Definitely good to get the duo if you wear a lot of makeup because you will go through it quicker than you think. Totally worth the money though.
Megan T.
Massillon, OH
The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spare is a great product that is a must have in your make up bag! I've tried many different setting sprays and never found any that truly made a difference until trying this one by Urban Decay. It kept my make up on point all day at a hot amusement park for over 10 hours! Very impressed with this product and this will always be my go to.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.