BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I first tried this makeup setting spray as a sample with an order from Sephora. Once I used it, I wondered why I had never bothered to try it before. I absolutely love it. It sets my makeup without smearing (even my eyes!) and it makes my oily face not be so oily at the end of the day. I was very impressed with how well it worked and it's become a staple in my everyday makeup routine.
Logan R.
This setting spray is amazing! It gives such a nice matte finish! It holds everything in place for so long! It is one of my favorites and a staple piece in my makeup routine! 10/10 recommend for every makeup loving person!
nini c.
Ocala, FL
Literally the BEST setting spray I have ever tried. I went to a party from 12pm to 12am and after much sweating and countless of rubs to the face, my makeup still looked EXACTLY the way the I had it when I first put it on. I had a lot of makeup on too and this did not add on to the texture, it didn't crack, melt, fade, or settle into any fine lines. Will definitely keep on buying.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!! IT TRULY STANDS BEHIND IT'S NAME "ALL NIGHTER"! IVE FALLEN ASLEEP WITH MY MAKEUP ON FROM A LONG NIGHT OUT AND THE NEXT DAY MY MAKEUP WAS STILL IN TACT! THE BEST EVER!
Sophia G.
Austin , TX
I don't know what I would do without this setting spray! The first time I tried it I purchased the travel size just to see how well it worked and if i would even like it. After I tried the travel size I have gone back and gotten a full size bottle each time I am done. It definitely helps keep everything in place! It lasts such a long amount of time. I wore this in 90 + degree weather over my makeup and it lasted until the wedding I was at was over.
Brittany G.
If I could rate this beyond a 5-star score, I would! This product is by far the best make-up setting spray I have ever tried! After using this, my make-up stays put for the whole day and night, and coming from someone who cries easily, that's saying something! :) I definitely recommend that EVERYONE tries this product.. I even did a review of it on my Products I Swear By video on my Youtube Channel BPBBeauty!!
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
all i have to saqy is need it want it , in love withnurban decay and would love to do pr and reviews wih urban decay. want all the naked heat palettes and the chocolate palettes anything urban decay i want and wan o try. come on urban decay give this cancer girl stage 3 a chance make up is my passion. my email for businessinquires is beccalp98@gmail.com
Alysa K.
I like this product a lot. It works very well, and you just spray it on and go. It's very easy to apply, although if your mascara is wet it makes it go on your face. I would definitely recommend to others.
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Your makeup is not going anywhere. The first time I ever used it, it was because a friend had it and I didn't know what it was, they told me I could use it if I wanted to (because they love me lol) and I gave been hooked ever since. Definitely good to get the duo if you wear a lot of makeup because you will go through it quicker than you think. Totally worth the money though.
Andrea B.
It is the best makeup fixer. I do not have much experience with fixers, but definitely this to been one of the best and treated. because I work 100 percent fine as hard me everything I need, and best of all that hides my brightness that are my biggest problem. the price is not very good but the product quality is totally worth the test. I recommend the test if you are looking for something that lengthens your makeup and hide your brightness.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.