BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jennifer L. T.
Sampled this from Sephora for a wedding I was coming out in and sure enough my makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as it did at the beginning of the day
Jacqueline C.
Out of all the setting sprays I have tried, this is definitely one of my top picks. It really does make a difference in sustaining longevity of my makeup, even when it's hotter outside. It doesn't make your skin feel sticky or tacky after use, and it also doubles as a great facial mist when you need a little bit of a cool down. I highly recommend if you are looking to preserve the quality and length of wear of your makeup looks.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
I bought this and tried it out myself because Jeffree Star talks about this setting spray all the time, he uses it all the time, he swears by this, and this is his holy grail makeup setting spray. Because of Jeffree Star, I love this setting spray and now I'm in love with it. I use this all the time and I'm obsessed with it. It locks in your makeup and it makes your makeup last all day. I highly recommend this to everybody!!!
brianna r.
San Jose , CA
Keeps my makeup on all day until I’m ready to go to sleep & it’s smells good the good thing it comes in a duo package with the coconut refreshing mist and that is bomb as well I would definitely repurchase again
Chrissy R.
When i first tried out this product i fell in love, it takes a few sprays but it leaves my makeup on all night. I'm on my 4th bottle and ill still continue to buy them
Lynn T.
I think I have to go back to the All Nighter setting spray.
First, I do like the cooling feeling this mist offers and I like how it makes my setting powder less powdery looking and more dewy. Great for those hot humid days.
But I just do think it makes my make last as long as the All Nighter. My foundation still crease around my forehead and mouth by lunch and the spray isn't wonderful. I really have to hold it far away so it doesn't splatter and drench my face. But when I spray far away I loose a lot to my hair and clothes which bothers me.

I give this 3 stars because it last a good 5 hours or so.
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best setting spray I have ever used, and trust me, because I use alot. One quick mist and I'm set to slay all day! Nothing moves, comes off, or looks oily after this product
Kiana P.
Texarkana, AR
I used the traveler's size of this as I received it as a free gift from Ulta for purchasing a lot of other cosmetics. It does what it says but I would rather receive the one that stops the oil. I have oily skin and that would have been great if I had that one.
Chace J.
I did not like this setting spray. I heard a lot of hype about the All Nighter spray, but I didn't like that one. I decided since I have drier skin that I should try this. This spray did nothing to keep my makeup on. I found my makeup would crack and break up on my face, and makeup would be missing in some parts. I'm not sure why this happened, however, it happened with both my ABH foundation and KVD Concealer Creme. I returned this product and will never repurchase.
Miranda P.
Austin, AR
Keeps my makeup on all day! I live in the south and during the summer it gets HOT,this setting spray always keeps my makeup looking flawless! I have gone through three bottles in 2016 and just opened a new one to start 2017 off!
This is such a wonderful setting spray my go to!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.