BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marisa V.
This product is great! I have an oily T zone and this setting spray really helps to combat that oil and keep it under control when I got out. All you need is a few sprays and your good to go! It smells nice too!
Sam H.
Sparta
They don’t lie when they say this keeps your makeup on all day. Through rain, sweat, and pretty much anything else, this will keep your makeup in place and looking perfect all day. I also like to use this to wet my brush when I use metallic shadows.
Rachel D.
Falls, PA
Locks in my look flawlessly! Doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and is compatible with my oily skin. 3-4 sprays and it’s good! I’d recommend this to everyone! It keeps my makeup locked down all day with no problems!
Jenna H.
Colorado Springs
This setting spray is amazing. It sets everything in place and keeps your makeup looking fresh and fabulous all day long. I have oily skin so that may take away from the effectiveness but it is overall good. Quite expensive for what you get though.
hope J.
tampa, FL
I looove this setting spray... the sprayer is great and does a great job at misting the face without soaking it... it smells great and really does set your makeup and give your face a more dewey look I recommend
BRITTANY C.
Los Angeles
This is my all time favorite setting spray of life. This is the best for setting and prolonging your makeup. Plus the mister is pretty dope and even when spraying your face. Very important to note a good sprayer.
Desiree L.
Favorite setting spray of all time! This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day and all night! No need to touch up or blot at all. I never buy any other setting spray because this one is just holy grail status.
Kelly S.
Seattle, WA
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is THE BEST setting spray that I have ever used. I have fallen asleep in my makeup and woken up the next day to STILL somehow have perfect makeup.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I’ve tried so many setting sprays, and none of them compare to this one. I absolutely love this spray and my make up seriously stays all day and night. The price is great for this product. I highly recommend!!!
Ruby L.
One time I was in Vegas I forgot my setting spray and asked my friend if I could use hers (UD all nighter) before we went to a pool party and this really did the job! It kept my makeup in place even while I was dancing under the sun and sweating bullets for the majority of the day! Loved it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.