BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Love this product for going out for a night of dancing in NYC. Makeup lasts a long time but still washes off easily when it comes time to take it off. Also gives a nice quick glow that makes your makeup look natural and not cake. Just make sure your mouth is fully closed when you spray it because it doesn't taste great haha! *I have very oily acne prone skin and this doesn't do much to keep me matte but it doesn't break me out either
Talia R.
woodland Hills
I love this it makes my makeup LAST all day . It feels so nice when I spray it on my face . Nothing gets messed up and I don't have to worry . It has a natural finish . I would buy this again
Cara V.
Burke, VA
Does it work? Yes. Is it safe for you? Not really. Recently, I've tried to switch most of my make up to safer alternatives. The beauty industry is notorious for not being as regulated as it should. There are a number of ingredients that are harmful to your health that appear in all kinds of make up! For that reason, I would rather not use a finisher or find a natural product that works less effectively than use this product.
Shantel M.
Walsenburg
I love this one. It's pricey though so I never purchased it again. That was the only negative. So far it's the only setting spray that had the long lasting results it did.
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best setting spray I have ever used, and trust me, because I use alot. One quick mist and I'm set to slay all day! Nothing moves, comes off, or looks oily after this product
Natalie K.
Irving, TX
This is an absolute must have in your makeup collection! I use this every day for a flawless and long lasting finish, but this is also amazing for special occasions.
Michelle D.
The all nighter spray keeps my makeup on for a great period of time throughout the day! The spray feels refreshing to the skin and the spray comes out very nicely.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD
This Urban Decay setting spray is one of my favorites. I haven't found another setting spray to replace it especially for oily skin. NYX or the Mac Fix Pro both are nice but didn't do much in my opinion. The NYX matte setting spray isn't that bad if your looking for a cheaper alternative. This setting spray is expensive but worth it. I would buy it again and again. Packaging is simple but nice. This setting spray works wonders!
Oline O.
Tampa
Yes I guess this product helped my makeup to stay on for a little longer, but now that I have changed my makeup routine I would no longer need it. If you wear long wearing foundation already with powder and you have either dry or combination skin - this product will not be needed. If you have very oily skin then maybe. I also found that during the day, my pores would get very visible... They always do though, so maybe the spray made that worse or just made no difference... either way, if you're wearing light makeup that is not mattifying or long wearing, this product could be useful.
Hailey H.
New Athens, IL
I have only used this a few times but i love it my makeup stays on al day and i refreshes my face. So happy that i got this. It also helps smooth out my foundation a little more and give me a flawless look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.