BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Heather S.
Magnolia, DE
This product is amazing! It definitely keeps your makeup flawless and has such a finer mist that isn't so chunky like other brands setting sprays. I would recommend to anyone needing to wear all day or in different environments where you're going to be a little sticky or sweaty!
Ashley H.
I bought the travel size just to test it out and i ended up buying the full size. It really helped set my makeup and made it feel refreshing. It was also nice that after I put it on I add a little extra highlight and it makes it pop a little more. It is definitely worth purchasing.
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
I know this product has great reviews but for some reason I don't like this! I never return product but after a few nights of using it and looking extremely oily I just couldn't use it again! Not only is it expensive, but it didn't work for me... disappointing
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
I will never go without this product. It literally makes your makeup last all night no matter what. I use only three sprays and it will last for hours. I have never found another setting spray to actually make my makeup stay like this one.
Jessica K.
I use this everyday and if I use primer beforehand with this afterwards; I can sleep in my makeup and it won't come off. One tip: put on your mascara AFTER you use this because it will re-wet your mascara when you have your eyes closed and smudge it all over your under-eye area.
Logan H.
Great product. I have purchased the full size bottle and have never been disappointed. Will keep your makeup looking just as good even if you are outside on a hot summer day!! This travel size is great to put in your purse. Would recommend 100%!!
Aaryn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it. Hands down the best setting spray out there. Guaranteed to have your makeup looking just as good as when you first applied it. I have very dry skin and this is super hydrating and lightweight enough to apply a few extra sprays throughout the day. Perfect for summer too!
Taylor W.
Gastonia, NC
I will NEVER use another setting spray!! Every time I use this finish my makeup doesn't budge. It lasts all day long and into the night. It's super lightweight and dries matte. For $14 for the travel size, you couldn't ask for any better.
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI
Best setting spray to use if you want your makeup to last all day! I am a student and I also have a part time job and this keeps my makeup on from morning until it's time to take it off! Really great and doesn't make your skin feel heavy.
Emma S.
Athens, GA
I've never experienced a better makeup setting spray. This is the first one I used, tried a few others and let's just say trying others was a waste of time and money. The $40 price point of this item is well worth it. I've worn this many times while doing outdoor work for camp promo videos and could't imagine not having it. Even in the heat of the summer it does a great job! No cons here.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.