BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Fabiola C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love it ! Great setting spray the only thing I didn't like is the smell of it I thought it would smell a bit more pleasant. Overall very good does the job makes my makeup up stay all day and leaves skin refreshed
Jessica G.
I love this makeup setting spray. It does exactly what it says it will. If you need your make-up to last, spray it on and it sets! I carry it around in my purse for a pick-me up if I'm sweating or need a pick me up.

Don't be put off by setting sprays. It doesn't feel heavy. A couple spritzes and your make-up looks more dewy and you're ready for a night on the town! :)

Love this stuff.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product. I first decided to purchase it when I was getting ready and doing makeup with a friend. She is very cheap when it comes to makeup and never buys anything other than drugstore makeup. However, this product is the exception. She told me she absolutely loves it and that this is the one product she splurges on. When I purchased it, I understood why. This product makes your makeup last all night long. It's hydrating and it truly keeps everything in place. I recommend this to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
kuku k.
This can make your makeup stay for a whole day literally! I personally have a combination skin type with an oily T zone. My T zone normally starts to become oily 2-3 hours after the application of makeup but with this, the T zone stays matte for at least 6 hours!! This can also prevent creasing of the eyeshadow, and mascara and eyeliner can last for the whole day with this product! It's so light to apply on your face with great effect! You really need one for the sweaty summer!
Michelle L.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this product. I use it fairly regularly. It keeps the shine down to a minimum and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day/night. I especially love it for my eye makeup. If you spend so much time doing the perfect popping eye you don't want it to fade. Using this keeps it looking freshly applied for hours. I wasn't a believer until I tried it. It really does work wonders.
Frankie
Raleigh, NC
I have been using this for so long and I use it every single day that I'm not sure what my makeup would look like without it and how it would hold up, so I guess that means it works.
Naquelle P.
Gilroy , CA
I live for this spray. Use it every time I put makeup on my face. Literally makes it stay all day long without any worries. Definitely worth the money. I've cried with my makeup on and my makeup still stays put. And when I answer my phone my face makeup doesn't leave any traces of makeup on my phone screen
member-3dcf6c07b
Boerne, TX
I love it! This is so amazing and works well for any skin type. I would recommend this for anyone who wants there make up to stay on forever. This setting spray is a higher end one but is totally worth the price!
allie v.
i use this setting spray like every day and it works great it is long lasting and great for long time use. i can trust this spray too make my makeup last longer.
Brittney M.
East Elmhurst, NY
It's the only thing keeping my face matte and not an oily mess!! I couldn't live without this setting spray. I've tried so many but this is the one I go back to everytime!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.