BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leeann Y.
Love this setting spray. I feel like my make up last hours! I work at a dentist office and have to wear a masks and I feel like it doesn't rub off my make up. It's very easy to appply
Angel F.
BEST THING EVER! It's seriously a heaven sent. I like to spray the setting spray right after i apply my primer then i proceed to doing my makeup then spray again when i'm done and let me tell you, it makes my makeup last ALL DAY LONG. I accidentally slept on my makeup one night & when i woke up the next day, my makeup was still on place! Amazing!
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
One of my go-to setting sprays. Price point is decent and the bottle comes in a size that’s easy to travel with. Helps keep my makeup on all night for events or days out.
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
I love this product with my whole heart. I don't think that any other product could set my makeup like this one does. I have tried their oil control version and it doesn't make any difference. But, this one really makes a difference as I usually have a hard time setting my concealer under my eyebrow but this product does the trick. You have to try it!
Taylor N.
Love this spray, I use daily. I live in the south where it's regularly over 80% humidity and this keeps my makeup set all day. Natural finish, not too dewy or matte. I have purchased this 5 times and will continue to buy.
Koko M.
Omg I would rate this Product a MILLION!!! IF I COULD! THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! Trust me honey your makeup is going no where with this amazing Setting spray! Make your make fall into place and make it's set very well!
Meg c.
This is one of the greatest beauty products ever invented! It truly helps your make up stay in place and looking as fresh as application- even hours later. Though it is a little on the pricey side, it's worth every penny!
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
When it comes to setting spray, this is the only one you will ever need. I have tried all different kinds of setting sprays for my makeup and this is hands down the best on the market. It gives such a fine mist that doesn't leave those annoying big drops of the product on your face. On days when I'm running late and forget to set my makeup I can tell within an hour of wear. It seems like one of those gimmicky products but once you try it, you'll become a believer too! I have a small bottle of this in my makeup bag to use if I'm feeling a little dry or if it looks like my makeup needs a pick me up.
Heather S.
Hanover, KS
This stuff makes my makeup stay in place all day long. I apply it as soon as I am finished with my makeup before I walk out the door and when I get home my faves looks just he same.
Sabrina M.
Corpus Christi
In love with this product!! Definitely an all nighter and keeps my makeup set all day!! I have oily skin I mean it didn't make me any different expect for the nose part! But that's about it. I definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.