BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
At first I was not a believer in setting sprays. But then I received my first free little mini spray from gratis from Sephora and I ended up loving it! It really helped my makeup stay on all day and I like the fact that when it's hot and humid it helps your makeup stay cool. Plus they have different setting finishes for dry, oily, and normal skin. Definitely recommend.
Liz Q.
The best setting spray! The mist is very fine and consistent. It applies very evenly. It sets and refreshes the makeup. It really seals my makeup and keeps it on all day and night! I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it.
Rocksi R.
This is the only product I will ever use to set my makeup as well as my clients makeup. It truly does everything it says...leaves your makeup looking like you just put it on all day long regardless of the weather or activities. It is THE BEST setting spray on the market so far!!!!
Alyssa C.
Favorite!! By far! I love this setting spray. The only downside I have is the cost, however for how well it works I personally think it is worth it. It keeps my makeup on so well; it just won't budge! I am on a finishing spray "spree", so I am trying all different kinds, however I know I can always go back to this one without fail!
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this as I was checking out at Ulta. These types of things always get me when I'm checking out at stores. I didn't know how I would like it but I love it. I love the way it feels when I apply it. It applies evenly all over my face. I am definitely going to buy this again.
Ashley H.
I bought the travel size just to test it out and i ended up buying the full size. It really helped set my makeup and made it feel refreshing. It was also nice that after I put it on I add a little extra highlight and it makes it pop a little more. It is definitely worth purchasing.
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
What can I say about this setting spray? I use it everyday after putting on my makeup. It's so easy to spray nothing complicated about it. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. I've bought it several times and will always love it!!!
Morgan F.
Burleson, TX
This setting spray keeps my make up lasting all day with a natural Finnish on it, after I spray it, it feels like I have no make up on at all! Unlike my deslick one it won't cake up my face. Would give 5 stars, but sometimes I do get a little oily because of it
Janice C.
This is terrible for your skin, but really holds makeup. Makes it hard to rate. If you want to go out and have your makeup not move (mine usually doesn't anyway with good produce and a good primer) then this might be a good choice. But don't use it every day, it's going to damage your skin. It's like spraying hairspray on your face.
Logan H.
Great product. I have purchased the full size bottle and have never been disappointed. Will keep your makeup looking just as good even if you are outside on a hot summer day!! This travel size is great to put in your purse. Would recommend 100%!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.